[Jingly] Working too hard?

tdw

• 4 weeks later...

Baby Jiyoung seems really tired on the recent performances such as Dream Concert and Google Concert.. Is it just me or do anyone feel the same?

I did notice that too... its great that she got some time off when she went to singapore... at least that should lessen the fatigue...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

JiYoung did really hard since with her and their debut, because we all know JiYoung is a responsible girl in doing any stuffs, but although she was tired, she will just show her cute smile always towards all the audience.......TT I think JiYoung must take more rest a bit, JiYoung still studying phase and she has to be a happy student, but she becomes busier and got no any time in the school with friends....... However, JiYoung FIGHTING!!! (Can I said 'I love you'?..........)

• 1 month later...

i feel a bit bittersweet with this one. its good that she has all these concerts and do you think she is happy the way she is now. she needs a bit of rest so that she can face us as fans a better jiyoung for the world. Rest a Bit jiyoungie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...