[Nicori] Nicole & Ms. Shirley

mae

Whew! Haven't started at topic in a long time but I thought Nicole and Ms. Shirley (what most fans call Nicole's mom) deserve a topic, they have such an admirable relationship. Ms. Shirley is always supporting Nicole :)

I gifed one of the reasons I started really paying attention to Nicole in the first place. She did an interview back in 2007 where she talked about her mom and I thought it was so sweet:

a.gifb.gif

c.gifanigif-1.gif

e.giff.gif

credit: mae @ Karaholic

Please don't hotlink.

ah thanks mae for making this thread...why i never thought of this awesome pair :sweatdrop: , to think that its only 2 of them went to Korea alone to pursue Nicole's career, its not a small deal for Mrs. Shirley i bet to leave all her previous life in the States, but she did it

this one from the moment when Nicole failed her initial entrance during first episode of Nicole Goes to School

OhZ4q.gif2wuY1.gif

XJ97W.gif6X4Y2.gif

Nov! Thanks for contributing with the gifs.

Thank you my mother who gives me strength everyday. - The First Bloooooming Album

Always watching over me from behind, my mum♡! - Rock U Album

Firstly, I am always thankful to God, and for always being by my side – my perfect mother. - Pretty Girl Album

My hearts number 1, my mom who always listens to my worries and keeps on understanding and supporting me.. Thank you so much.. - Revolution Album

Credit: respective translators @ KARA Thanks to Index

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...