• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlskam

[2012.06.26] Kara News Interview in The New Paper (Singapore)

26 posts in this topic

was browsing a stall just now and shocked to see familiar faces on the front page.

flipped inside and found them but didn't have a good read. (probably what we didn't know already..)

thanks for sharing!

wait..

gyul: none of us has ever been in singapore..

i thought she had been when she was a little kid? hmm..

Yeah. Bought the New Paper and read the article. Awaiting for their arrival in Singapore. :)

Thanks for sharing this! It's so cool taht our lovely five are featured ona a news paper!

I hope they have a lot of fun in Singapore!

KARA JJANG! :thumbup:

thank you for sharing and for translating!!! :thankful:

thanks!!! :thumbup1:

Cool article, really weird having them being referred to by their last names heh. Thanks for this!

So, Kara will fly over directly to Malaysia for MTV world stage after finishing their schedule at Singapore. I hope that they won't be too tired because of their busy schedule :(

I tried to read the article from here since I can't get this issue

they talked about every thing they do to create K5J

hope they will get good respond from KAMILIA and others as well :)

thanks for posting this article ^^

I'm sad that I've missed this newspaper! But I've managed to get a ticket to their fanmeeting! Yes!

Lucky.... :crying: You have a newspaper from Singapore.Hehe, anyways, thanks for showing us the newspapers. I've really enjoyed reading from a computer screen :P

P.S Have fun!

thanks for sharing the news, second line parfume, haven't even checked the first..

thank you for sharing this news.. wow they'll make their own fragrance?? it's gonna be epic =)

wait..

gyul: none of us has ever been in singapore..

i thought she had been when she was a little kid? hmm..

I think she tweeted something about this. I didn't really understand and haven't read the translation yet, but it included words like 'being kid'/'since kid' and Singapore.

I think she tweeted something about this. I didn't really understand and haven't read the translation yet, but it included words like 'being kid'/'since kid' and Singapore.

i saw it here.

now i think about it, she could mean "she has yet come to singapore as a group.". :)

First K-Pop group to create a fragance of their own...

Am I the only one impressed here?

wow iam glad look that

hmm when kara will appear in indonesia newspaper?

i will waiting for that

It would have been a great surprise if I was able to read this when I was visiting Singapore :) next time :D cuz they're global!!!

Nicole look so hot on that pagee! godamnitt!! :adore: Kara Jjang!!

they had a full 2 page coverage. awesome. i like how they are candid and honest in their interviews. didnt manage to catch them in Singapore when I was back, but hopefully, next time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0