SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

Hey guys! It's Karastepup here, a Californian Karaholic. I was just wondering how many of you know about this amazing concert coming up in LA that will feature our girls? The concert will include other groups like Girls’ Generation, SHINee, 2PM, 4minute, B2ST, SISTAR, SECRET, and INFINITE. For those of you who were at the Mountain View Music Wave Concert at Google, we will see new appearances from Infinite, Secret, 2PM, and SHINee. More information can be found here.

If many Kamilia are planning to go, I was thinking we should have a little hang out prior to the concert. It is held on August 4th; perhaps a little get-together before then? Write your thoughts down here so we can figure something out!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I have split up this thread into two more subthreads: one of them is for ride coordination and the other is for a headcount for ticket purchasing.

^ PLEASE CHECK THESE ^ TWO LINKS

As for general updates and news, stick around because this thread is going to be the official update thread.

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_The-Melancholy-Of-Haruhi-Suzumiya_lana3007(1.33)__THISRES__54491.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although the line up is not confirmed.. and there is a slim chance that KARA is going but when there is a concert here in LA we always have a little get together.. but ppl are scared to approach us for some reason.. so we always end up having the same people all the time.. it be nice to see other Kamilias other than me Ron & Vennie.

just saying we are pretty chill people.. we don't bite.. LOL

if you guys saw that line of pearl peach balloon in MBC Concert w/ the signs that's basically our group.. the Nicole Werk It, the KARA Jjang and the Han Seungyeon Marry Me sign.^_^

also if you guys are willing to go w/ us we usually meet KARA in the airport. the more the Kamilia the better. see my siggy?? awesome isn't it :)

THE MORE KAMILIAS THE MERRIER SO NEXT TIME JOIN US IN CHEERING FOR KARA!

Hehe I'm actually working on another portrait right now but in charcoal. It's enormous too :D

I'll post it up when I finish it.

awesome bro. can't wait to see it. Hey guys btw I wasn't a karaholic till recently i guess so I didn't see you guys last time. If kara does end up showing at LA i will go forsure and i will def come meet up with you guys. (: any more updates / news will come up on this thread for that concert.

^

btw is this kara third visit to america?

first the hollywood bowl, then the shoreline amphitheatre and now the home depot center.

good luck and make the most out of this opportunity because you don't know when will be the next visit.

however i do hope this time round the girls will get an addition day-off in america instead of rushing from/to airport.

Woohoo, finally get to see my girls. <3

Will Seungyeon be healed by then?

I'm not from California so will need to book hotel and stuff. Would be nice to meet fellow fans. Maybe get a group discount?

Edited by Bushido

Welll some of the top stars are coming too so I think it would be kinda expensive. >.> But the tix would go on sale next Wednesday on Ticketmaster! I'm not sure if I could even go but since it's Kara I'm trying my best to convince my parents to let me go!

If any of you Kamilias from the Bay Area need rides, I'm down to carpool since I'll be going too. I'd like to meet some of you fellow Kamilias. I'd also be down to see them at LAX as well. I'm so excited to see them and have waited since the MBC Google show to see them again.

According to Soshified and other kpop news sites:

"Tickets for the concert will go on sale on Wednesday, July 18th, at 10 AM PST. Tickets can be purchased through the Home Depot Center box office, online at www.axs.com, or by calling AXS over the phone at 888-9AXS-TIX.

Organizers for the concert have also opened an official Facebook page for the event, which shows several video messages from the artists inviting fans to the concert."

I am only considering going because of Kara, so if something is organized here at a reasonable price that is the only condition under which I would go, but here is the ticket info in case anyone missed it.

it seems like there's a lot of ppl that's going, well us staffs will definitely work on getting a KH get together to greet KARA and a meet up. i'm going to bump this thread up! :) and might change the title.

somebody should really turn on the like system for this. cuz mehr's comment deserves quite a few likes. anyhow, yeah, we should def get this working. Let's get the get-together GOING. Let's coordinate a carpool thread for who's coming from where. Cuz Timtastic i might want to carpool i'm coming from bay area too