SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

@tim,KaraStepup, i would be interested in carpooling as im in the bay area also.

@mehr, i would be interested in a group order for tickets. it would be fun to be with other fellow kh, and i also wouldnt have to call in sick for work to the buy the tickets.

Edited by k0uki

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in the Bay Area are you guys located? I live in San Jose. I already have secured 2 passengers in my car. I do hope y'all chip in for gas too since gas is pricey. I'm also going to hit up Koreatown to get my Kara fix in merchandise as well if y'all are down.

im in palo alto. and ya ofc to not chip in for gas would be rude and a bad reputation for kara bcuz their fans are inconsiderate. and ya grp tix discount sounds good. i might bring one friend.

My plan is to leave Thursday night, arrive in the morning, and greet them at LAX (airport). After that, Koreatown to visit the stores that sell Kara merchandise (not many stores in the Bay Area carry K-Pop merch), concert of course, and come back home since I have other endeavors the next day. It'll be a one day, all out affair.

im also in san jose, and pitching in for gas is no problem at all.

Are you also down for just a one day journey or do you just want to be in LA longer?

When will the girls arrive at LAX?

I'm in for rides, paying for gas, or hotel. I'm from the east coast of the continent but have to be in San Fran on Sunday so could get there earlier or just head straight to LA.

Based on the last time they were in America, they arrived on the same day of the performances. They would be coming from Seoul to LA

hello guys just saw this thread! thanks for the heads up KIM~

about the group order ticket purchase that is possible but we would need payment 1st for the tickets if we were to do a group ticket purchase. as you know our forums doesnt get as much donations nor do we really have extra to cover costs.

in the past we have done some sort of smaller project where we had to cover an enormous amount on an order! and amost 1/3 of the people did not pay in the end.

but we will see what we can come up with. Usually i myself and some friends try to get the best seats ^^ im not sure how much the tickets are but that is what we usually go for.

maybe depending on how many of us are actually going to go we can get something sorted.

lets 1st get a headcount to see who is going to go?

well start up in this thread. BUT WE CANT PROMISE ANYTHING AS OF NOW.

ONE THING is for sure! we will be handing out pearl peach balloons again FOR FREE lol! hahaha yes!

hello guys just saw this thread! thanks for the heads up KIM~

about the group order ticket purchase that is possible but we would need payment 1st for the tickets if we were to do a group ticket purchase. as you know our forums doesnt get as much donations nor do we really have extra to cover costs.

in the past we have done some sort of smaller project where we had to cover an enormous amount on an order! and amost 1/3 of the people did not pay in the end.

but we will see what we can come up with. Usually i myself and some friends try to get the best seats ^^ im not sure how much the tickets are but that is what we usually go for.

maybe depending on how many of us are actually going to go we can get something sorted.

lets 1st get a headcount to see who is going to go?

well start up in this thread. BUT WE CANT PROMISE ANYTHING AS OF NOW.

ONE THING is for sure! we will be handing out pearl peach balloons again FOR FREE lol! hahaha yes!

I'd love to get a pearl peach balloon so I can represent for the Kamilias at the show along with my Kara shirt from the MBC Google show. I'm just going to get my tickets on Wednesday. I think it's okay if we all don't sit together. Let's divide and conquer. Kara fighting!

I'm most likely going if I'm able to get tickets my myself and my sister. I'm willing to send the money beforehand (by PayPal?) if I can head to the bank in time. Hopefully I have enough for 2 tickets, if not I'll just raise a little more.

I REALLY want to greet them at LAX but idk if my dad would be willing to drive me super early in the morning to LAX. I hope they arrive sometime not too early do that I might attend. Maybe I can attend the time they set off? What time was that?

I'm most likely going if I'm able to get tickets my myself and my sister. I'm willing to send the money beforehand (by PayPal?) if I can head to the bank in time. Hopefully I have enough for 2 tickets, if not I'll just raise a little more.

I REALLY want to greet them at LAX but idk if my dad would be willing to drive me super early in the morning to LAX. I hope they arrive sometime not too early do that I might attend. Maybe I can attend the time they set off? What time was that?

They are most likely to leave the next morning at LAX. It's TBD where they are staying. I'm not too familiar with what hotels celebrities stay in LA since I'm not from the area.

yeah, seats close together are a must: karaholics should be united even if we have our own friends~

Also, I have split up this thread into two more subthreads: one of them is for ride coordination and the other is for a headcount for ticket purchasing.

As for general updates and news, stick around because this thread is going to be the official update thread.

Who here is going to stay in LA for the night or two? My plans are still fluid but have to be in San Fran Saturday night. I will be flying over to Cali prob Thursday night or Friday morning.

There was some talk about group hotel reservations, but until we get more input from the tix count we can't really plan yet.

Are you also down for just a one day journey or do you just want to be in LA longer?

Based on the last time they were in America, they arrived on the same day of the performances. They would be coming from Seoul to LA

I'm fine with a one day trip.

just letting you guys know we're gonna have a banner and we're also gonna be handing out their gifts from Karaholic. for those of you who are for sure going to meet KARA at LAX just PM me, Lupang or (づ◕‿◕)づ we're gonna sort out eveything once we know when are they arriving.