SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300? Ahhhhh, I hope I'm able to afford and get some. I hope we all meet up before the concert too to hang out and get balloons. :thumbup:

Wait, so tickets are available for purchase on tues or weds? and we buy them where? sorry, i'm a little confused.

300? Ahhhhh, I hope I'm able to afford and get some. I hope we all meet up before the concert too to hang out and get balloons. :thumbup:

Wait, so tickets are available for purchase on tues or weds? and we buy them where? sorry, i'm a little confused.

prices will be released tm, and tickets go on sale weds the 18th at 10am. You can purchase your tickets at http://www.axs.com/los-angeles-ca/music-events/k-pop-super-concert-in-america-2012august10-3680.html

i would like go to this concert but i don't have conditions because i will present my graduate paper in this week, and i live in Brazil!! i tried postpone but i couldn't have positive results :(

So uhhhh, it would be about $400 total for vvip tickets after tax and other stuff.....and then $65 for the crappiest seats after tax and stuff...I hope the vip/vvip packages are really worth it if they're making these prices so high....

Seems like kamilia is scattered all over the stadium haha! Congrats on everyone who got tickets..I know there are still VIP tickets that aren't sold yet.

Thinking about having a KH meetup that day, along with greeting KARA at the airport so we can deliver some gifts. What do you guys think?

i hope all of you have fun. For those of you who are going, would you guys like to meet up beforehand and welcome them at the airport? I still wanna meet up with you guys even though I can't go to the concert cuz I'm going down to hang out with some of my other friends too!