SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem is that I'm leaving on Thursday night and will be arriving Friday morning (my party and I do have work). I'd love to during the daytime in Koreatown on that Friday prior the concert so I can load up on that Kara merch.

Hi my name is Briannaaaa. I'm a Kamilia and a mod over at allkpop forums, so I usually spend my time over there in the Kara thread. I wish I would have known that you guys were trying to buy tickets together and stuff. I would have wanted to get seats closer to my fellow Kamilias. I hope I'll still be able to meet up with all of the Kamilias before the concert and at the airport. So I'll be stalking this thread to see if someone finds out when the girls are landing and what time you guys are meeting up the day of the concert.

My ticket is for floor 2 row 2 seat 13. Hopefully there are some Kamilias near meee. I'm sooo excited for this :)!

just saw these shirts for sale. anyone planning to get one?

http://fyzzed.com/men/artist/kara/membersandfans.php

I was thinking about buying one of these too. I was hoping that they would have fan lights and things there too, so I could just buy from one site, but I saw none.

Does anyone know where to buy light sticks?

Edited by Brianna Brown

Hi Briana~ it's a really great thing that you like to spend your time at karaholics even if you're a mod at allkpop; you certainly have a great taste in music ;P haha well idk for the concert cuz I don't think that we were able to purchase as a group, but I believe there is sitll a possibility of us kamilia hanging out before / after the concert, becuase i will be there for the weekend visiting my friends in LA

Hi Briana~ it's a really great thing that you like to spend your time at karaholics even if you're a mod at allkpop; you certainly have a great taste in music ;P haha well idk for the concert cuz I don't think that we were able to purchase as a group, but I believe there is sitll a possibility of us kamilia hanging out before / after the concert, becuase i will be there for the weekend visiting my friends in LA

Thanks :). I would definitely be interested in meeting up before and/or after. I wonder what songs our girls will be singinggg.

Hmmm.....so maybe a day or 2 before concert day? Must I stand at L.A.X everyday waiting to see when they land? lol.

Haha, yeah, how we suppose to know when to arrive? Would be sad for them to arrive and hardly anyone there.

Is there still interest in group discounts on hotels? I prob need to book soon but always good to share the costs and with fans.

I believe all groups are scheduled to arrive on the same day so check with other group forums from other idol groups since I think they may need to recover from jet lag with rest and probably need to do press since it's a pretty big deal especially with LA having a huge Korean fanbase.