SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

Oh so group is flying in at once? That would be hectic at the airport wouldn't it?

I don't think Idols have to worry about jet lag, they seem to live off Western time anyways, practicing to morning and all. Besides they don't sleep right? lol.

I think I'd be available to meet up. I can show you all some good restaurants in L.A

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if the glowsticks are just the overall event one or specific group ones? It'll be awesome to get a Kara pearl peach one.

Im going to assume that they are non-group related glowsticks.

ok guys so are we actually going to arrange a meetup? or not? I would really like to meet you guys

I'm still in. I will get in LA late Aug 8 and leave after concert the next morning. Hopefully can catch Kara at the airport but who knows when they arrive.

Edited by Bushido

Hey guys, I saw that you all were saying you would be passing out balloons. I saw this at the forums for the Absolute Kpop FB page: https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/221127891340672/5e5cb0b6-feeb-48cb-a52f-4792bb7778c3/0

"We regret to inform you that balloons are not allowed at the concert. Thank you for your understanding."

Too bad :(. You guys can probably still give them out and hopefully we won't get caught with them haha.

Is there anymore news on when Kara is arriving? We're going to meet in Ktown? I'm going to the rehearsal which I think they said starts at 2, so idk if I'll be able to go there. Is it possible that we can meet at the venue before the concert starts?

Hey guys, I saw that you all were saying you would be passing out balloons. I saw this at the forums for the Absolute Kpop FB page: https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/221127891340672/5e5cb0b6-feeb-48cb-a52f-4792bb7778c3/0

"We regret to inform you that balloons are not allowed at the concert. Thank you for your understanding."

Too bad :(. You guys can probably still give them out and hopefully we won't get caught with them haha.

Is there anymore news on when Kara is arriving? We're going to meet in Ktown? I'm going to the rehearsal which I think they said starts at 2, so idk if I'll be able to go there. Is it possible that we can meet at the venue before the concert starts?

If we meeting Kara at the airport, should meet at LAX before then. Guess we can all exchange our contacts soon for those who may meet them. I will be in LA evening of Aug 8 so only can if they haven't came then.

Who in for trying to meet them at LAX? I'm in if they haven't arrived before I get to LA.

If we meeting Kara at the airport, should meet at LAX before then. Guess we can all exchange our contacts soon for those who may meet them. I will be in LA evening of Aug 8 so only can if they haven't came then.

Who in for trying to meet them at LAX? I'm in if they haven't arrived before I get to LA.

I think it would be a good idea to meet up there so we can prepare for their arrival and also before the concert at the Home Depot Center.

My number is 408-597-7178. I probably can't catch them at LAX since I won't be in town yet. I can also be reached at @MrTimtastic on Twitter or facebook.com/Mr.Timtastic. Please don't spam my phone.

Edited by Timtastic