SBS Super Concert in America

KaraStepup

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ask for a refund. I'm tired of the countless trolling from SBS. I'm boycotting all things SBS

I'm with Tim. I'll forgive them once, but this second time isn't gonna fly with me. It makes me even more mad that they announce this only 4 days before the concert. I wouldn't even be mad if it were like postponed 2 weeks prior, but just a mere couple days is garbage. How do they expect fans to change plans so suddenly? >:C

This sucks. Chances of seeing KARA are slimmer now, as they will be having their comeback soon. Way to go SBS, you just ruined my week.

SBS ruined my summer. I've been looking forward to it since it was announced back in June. ###### SBS

SCREW YOU SBS!! WTF man?! I was super excited to FINALLY see Kara.

This really screws things up for people flying out here, don't think they can get a refund.

Why is it cancelled? Is it because they didn't sell out tickets or something, I don't get it.

Super sad :(

SCREW YOU SBS!! WTF man?! I was super excited to FINALLY see Kara.

This really screws things up for people flying out here, don't think they can get a refund.

Why is it cancelled? Is it because they didn't sell out tickets or something, I don't get it.

Super sad :(

It's cuz mblaq can't perform since their manager made a mistake in scheduling them. It was planned before that they would have a concert the day before and after this la concert. Plane flight would make them not meet events on time so they cancelled. With one group gone along with nickhun and jiwoon not performing, they can't get another group with such short notice considering events are scheduled for groups weeks and months beforehand. That's why, because of a scheduling mistake, mblaq can't go, nickhuns scandal, and no replacement, they need to postpone and refund.

It's cuz mblaq can't perform since their manager made a mistake in scheduling them. It was planned before that they would have a concert the day before and after this la concert. Plane flight would make them not meet events on time so they cancelled. With one group gone along with nickhun and jiwoon not performing, they can't get another group with such short notice considering events are scheduled for groups weeks and months beforehand. That's why, because of a scheduling mistake, mblaq can't go, nickhuns scandal, and no replacement, they need to postpone and refund.

that doesnt seem to be the main reason! ticket sales were terrible~ usually vip tickets are sold the day of announcement this did not go at this event~ u can still buy vip tickets untill now well before they announced cancellation.

Hmmm I'm contemplating hitting up the consolation event. It's supposed to be a meetup in Anaheim like a convention type event. Anyone wanna go?

Im down to go. Haha might as well do something this weekend

So I'm still down then. Oh yeah if any of y'all wanna vent about the cancellation of the SBS show, feel free to message me about venting on my podcast if you live in the Bay Area primarily in the San Jose area. I will be doing a podcast for some folks that want to vent about the recent events. I'd like for some Kamilias to chime in.

Heartbreaking news, but nothing we can do about it except to anticipate kara's upcoming promotions ^_^. And it's better for the girls since they'll have more time to prepare for PANDORA comeback.

In the meantime, all threads pertaining to this cancelled concert will be closed.