Favorite KARA Moment of 2012 So Far

Hey everyone, in case some of you didn't know, we are wrapping up the first half of 2012 and we got six more months to go before we say goodbye to 2012 and say hello to 2013. So as we head into the second half of the year, I must ask you this question.........

What is your favorite KARA moment from the first half of 2012?

for long-distance fans who didn't attend the karasia or meet them for the first time, the favourite moment would be usually about their promotions, news or announcements.

for me, the announcement (back in jan) stating that they will be embarking on an asia concert tour.

however, disappointingly, as of today there's still no confirmation of schedules!

the other moment would be when speedup and girlspower mvs were released. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

My favorite moment was when I saw how much KARA had fun during their 1st KARASIA concert in Korea from fan cams. It looked like they gave everything they had and enjoyed the most out of it since it was their very 1st solo concert ever. :)

• 2 weeks later...

1st concert KARASIA, watched the fancams and crying along for it in Dear Kamilia performance moment, that feelings are just indescribable.. :)

and when Speed Up/Girl's Power released. I remember when I watched Speed Up MV I was really amazed with the fierceness and sexiness :thumbup1:

Definitely KARASIA!!!

Watched the version that broadcasted on Japanese TV and omg IT ROCKS SO MUCH!! Our girls are getting better at singing, dancing, entertaining, they're just better everyday. I'm so, so proud of them. The concert was flawless and I'm so excited even until now! Can't wait for what KARA will bring to us in the future!

I still have to watch Karasia. If I had already seen it or if I would have been able to attend the concert in person, I think that would be the definitly the best Kara moment for me.

But I didn't so my favorite moment would be the opening perfomance of "Step" for the MBC Music Wave in Google concert. They were amazing! I was their fan immediately :)

My fav moment of course during the MTV world stage live in Malaysia ! Because I am there and watching them LIVE for the first time really made me flew to the sky :lol:

• 1 month later...

My favorite moment will be MTV world stage in Malaysia. The patient while waiting for them to perform just getting thinner as the time flies and when they finally surface from below the stage with STEP the excitement was too much. So I decided if they make a concert in Malaysia/Singapore I must come and get the closest to stage ticket. Seeing them live is totally a different experience.

& If it wasn't because I've attending MTV for Kara I would say that Kara collection/solo is the best thing in 2012 :eyelove:

• 1 month later...