Questions for KARA

Hi,

Yeah, just like what the topic description says, I'll be interviewing KARA a day before the MTV World Stage here in Malaysia. I'm a reporter for a local newspaper, you see.

(Let's hope what is promised to me by MTV will materialize, fingers crossed)

So, yeah, do you have any suggestions on what I should ask KARA? Please help out. The questions can't be anything relating to their personal lives, though.

Thanks. :thumbup:

I suggest only have one question: "Will you marry me?" B):devil::determined:

Joke aside, "When will you comeback in Korea? I heard some rumours that you will release another Japanese single before making a Korean comeback, is it true?"

Edited by fantomas

I would like to ask if their solo songs will be included all in one album or if each solo will each have an album. I hope it's just one album and not 5 separate albums.

Also, do they go on the karaholic website sometimes? And if they do what do they do on the website and what do they think about everything on it. Thank you!

Do not post the same questions people have already posted. Make it a little easier for organizing which questions to choose from. Repeated questions do not help in listing what questions should be ask.

If you have more questions please add them onto your 1st post by pressing the "edit" button on your post. Do not post a lot and make things harder.

Please remember that not all these questions can be asked since Kara is very busy and does not have a lot of time to answer a lot of questions. Everyone please be courteous that this person was nice enough to allow us to suggest questions.

Remember to say thank you to the reporter for giving us a chance to suggest questions!

Good input on the thread though!

Oh snap you get to interview KARA? So jealous...2b394a23_jealous.gif

My question would be to ask them which country they like performing in the best and which country they'd like to go to on vacation. Since you're in Malaysia maybe ask them what their favorite thing about Malaysia is too? :sweatdrop:

Erm..ask them whether they learn any Malay word?

And don't forget to ask especially to Nicole, what's her fav Malaysian food or maybe what they want to eat in Malaysia.hehe

Owh, by the way, I'm so jealous with you.

I'm still struggling to get ticket near to the stage,though!uhu

Edited by xxelocinxx

i'm so jelly!! :(

okay, if i can ask kara bbs one question....:

how does it feel to be part of kara?

-

tbh i don't know what i'll ask them if ever i got the chance. just seeing them in person will make me melt >_<

anyway, good luck on the interview!!

- for the various reasons, you have visited thailand, taiwan, hongkong, singapore and now malaysia, do you have any concrete plan to work on an asian concert tour?

- in an interview conducted last year, you mentioned that kara is expanding into the north amercian and european market in 2012, is the project still in the pipeline?

- i believe dsp media has entered into a partnership with king kong entertainment to promote and create acting opportunities for the members, is there any chance we will see you girls taking on main role in k-dramas soon?

:)

I would like to ask if their solo songs will be includednull in one album or if each solo will each have an album. I hope it's just one album and not 5 separate albums.

agree with that question :D ,,, i'm so envy :sweatdrop:

Damn! u are so lucky!! i'm jelly!! >.<

hmm... anyway, here's my question for KARA..

hope u can ask them...

1) are they plan to do KARASIA in Malaysia?

2) what are their 1st impression of Malaysia?

3) would they like to try singing a Malay song?

4) any solo activities for the members in the future? or maybe a sub group?

5) what are their future plan for KARA?

ok, that's all!

err.. sorry.. too many question.. :sweatdrop:

anyway, good luck! :thumbup:

wow ~ you are so lucky ^^ my suggestions is :

- any malaysia food they want to try ?

- will they come back to malaysia again for showcase or Karasia ?

- a few days after the mtv world stage is seungyeon's birthday, do you have a celebration birthday party ?

- is there anything they feel interested in malaysia, maybe food or shopping ?

- do they know there's alot kamilia in malaysia too ?

sorry i'm asking too much.. lol

wait, you're interviewing KARA a day before the MTV World Stage here in m'sia ?

that's mean they are coming to m'sia on 13th July ? oh, could you tell us malaysia kamilia when will their arrive in malaysia and their flight ? We want to give them a warm welcoming at airport.

Chincha!?! Me jelly x)

My questions are:

1. What was your first impression of your dongsaengs, A-JAX?

2. Are there any other countries you would like to travel too?

3. Jiyoung and Hara has already starred in dramas, will the other members do the same soon?

That's all for me right now ^^ Sorry for giving you alot of questions >.<

QUESTIONS TO NICOLE:

-Except 91-line's friends, who will you hang out when you are free?

-Are you still in-charge as a manager in FC MEN and still have chance to see you attend FC MEN's football match?

QUESTIONS TO KARA:

-When will KARA make comebace in Korea?

-Is that possible to have the KARASIA concert or fan meeting in MALAYSIA?

Edited by zleng

1. Ask each KARA member who their favorite dongsaengs from A-JAX is?

2. When will Nicole's solo song "LOST" come out? Will she be featuring one of the A-JAX members in her music video?

3. Who is Nicole's favorite male 91-liner and why?

4. Does Nicole plan on acting in a drama in the near future? If so, what kind of character would she play?

5. When will KARA make a new full CD album? And if they do, will they collberate with producer Brave Brothers?

I second the motion of any questions regarding their possible acting prospects and their future goals as Kara and as individuals within the span of the next ten years or so.

I would also like to add questions regarding their label mates Rainbow, A-Jax, and up and coming Puretty; how they feel about being the sunbae of the agency now, and their feelings towards each of the groups.

Pick me! Pick Me! :thumbup:

Questions:

1) Now that everyone has a car and license, who amongst Kara usually does the driving when you're all together and not on schedule? Who's the best driver? Who's the driver you would be hesitant about riding with? :tongue:

2) Kara has gone through alot of concepts lately, usually cute/innocent or fierce/charismatic. Is there a 4-D (weird/atypical) concept you'd like to try some time, just for fun?

3) For the 5-year-old Kara that has gone through many trials and tribulations, from member loss, sickness and injury, near disbandment, to becoming a top group that's selling out concerts to a hundred thousand, if you could meet yourselves from 5 years ago, what advice or words of wisdom would you offer your past self?

**aside from "don't give up/keep going"

I'll update this post if I think of more questions :)

Edited by WinterFrost

Regarding their next comeback, I read on all kpop it was going to be sometime later this year around October so it should be around there.

Do not post the same questions people have already posted. Make it a little easier for organizing which questions to choose from. Repeated questions do not help in listing what questions should be ask.

If you have more questions please add them onto your 1st post by pressing the "edit" button on your post. Do not post a lot and make things harder.

Please remember that not all these questions can be asked since Kara is very busy and does not have a lot of time to answer a lot of questions. Everyone please be courteous that this person was nice enough to allow us to suggest questions.

Remember to say thank you for the reporter for giving this chance to ask questions.

Good input on the thread though!

Hehe thats great!! You get to interview them!! xD

is the interview conducted in English? or Korean?

My questions are: (just some off the top of my head)

Where did you enjoy performing outside of Korea and Japan?

What kind of Gifts would you most enjoy from Fans?