Questions for KARA

This is awesome. Thanks for allowing us to ask questions :D

Since you guys aren't living together in a dorm anymore, is there anything you miss about not living together? How is it like living on your own?

1. Since you guys aren't living together in a dorm anymore, is there anything you miss about not living together? How is it like living on your own?

They don't live together anymore? They live alone? Where did you hear that? I'm pretty curious now, I didn't know that.

i have one in mind. :)

- as we all know each member released a solo track and it was featured in KARASIA. In the future, is there any plans for each of the members to have their own solo albums and be able to promote?

OOH OOH! ME ME!!!

1: In the near future if their was someone you would like to collaborate with, who will you like to collaborate with amongst Rainbow and AJAX? And why?(You can shorten it)

2: What would you have chosen to become instead of a singer?

3: What was the most memorable moment that happened to you when you met your fans?

4: What is a music concept you would like to try?

5: We know KARA sings KPOP songs, but what other music genre are you interested in trying?

First of all, YOU'RE SO LUCKY!! :w00t:

Maybe you can ask them:

For KARA :

- We all know that Nicole is a great cook. But, does any other member know how to cook or like to cook as well?

- You went to Thailand and Paris for KARADISE, do you know where you are going next for KARADISE 2013?

- You have a lot of fans, but are you a fan of a particular k-pop idol group right now?

For Gyuri :

- You are a regular cast member in "Reckless Family" / "Thoughtless Family", is it hard to come up with the dialogues and make them funny since it's unscripted? Will we be seeing appearances from other KARA members in the future?

- What does it take to get your reply from twitter? :P

Thanks.

I'll post more if I think of something else :D

lucky you!!!

my question :

= do KARA member notice us KARAHOLIC??

=each member said one name of A-jax member once they heard A-JAX..reason?

=what's nicole new plan for her KUKISIX..any chance it will be launched in MALAYSIA?(please ask this!!!i really want it to be in malaysia T_T)

=ask each member. one word that they could think once they heard KAMILIA??

super jelouse of you!!!i really want to go ='(

OMG OMG OMG super jelly!! urm urm what to ask ya...oh so many question!

1) Are you or DSP have any plan to do KARASIA in Malaysia someday?

2) Are they all wearing their own released perfume K5J?

3) Other then being an idol what else they wish to do?

4) Does their solo song will be release like SS501 did before?

5) Which artist currently each of them interested in?

uhhh so hard thinking of this questions. Donno if it's good enough but just some thought but if you did use any of this quetion please say Hi to them from Aisyah05................ :lol2:

Awww u gonna interviewing them...arghh jealousy!! I hope u take good photo at them n record their voices :thumbup: Hehe.

ok.my question:

To Nicole

1.what happen to Dubu?

2.have you write some raps again during free time? (ask her to show some rap)

3.which KARA album she like the most n reason

4.what KARA members to her

To KARA

1.have they try any tradisional food yet

2.how they feel about MTV Asia event

3.have u guys learn to greet

4.did u guys support any idols cooperate with Sweetune

5.can they feel summer here (lol)

i guess that it...my brain starstruck lol.

I hope u can get good interview :thumbup1:

ask them to make a concert in malaysia~Maybe KARASIA 2..also ask when they will make their comeback in Korea..maybe should ask about how they think about Malaysia & our food..this question must point out to cole..lol(im looks so demanding here)mian~ :whistling:

ask them to make a concert in malaysia~Maybe KARASIA 2..also ask when they will make their comeback in Korea..maybe should ask about how they think about Malaysia & our food..this question must point out to cole..lol(im looks so demanding here)mian~ :whistling:

Please do not repeat questions, some of these questions have been already asked by people before you. Help make it easier for the reporter when she makes a list of questions. :) and i've already answered questions on their korean comeback. thanks!

They don't live together anymore? They live alone? Where did you hear that? I'm pretty curious now, I didn't know that.

A-JAX now lives in their own dorm.

For KARA's comeback they had the reality show type thing where it was shown that Hara lives in her own apartment. Gyuri now lives on her own according to some of her tweets. SeungYeon and Jiyoung live with their parents and Nicole lives in her own place as well.

Although SeungYeon did mention a fall comeback, I think most fans just want more details as in the month of the comeback and possible concepts in mind. I don't think it hurts to ask for more details.

Dear everyone,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the questions you posted. I'll have to screen through them first, so please don't be mad if not ALL questions will be asked.

The PR company just got back to me on the interview, and uwaaaa! I almost lost my interview opportunity! He said, "Uh, so, your interview with Jay Park will be at so and so."

I was like, "Er, what about KARA?"

He was like, "... KARA?"

Apparently there was a miscommunication between him and the MTV lady, whom I told my request to interview KARA to. Thankfully and luckily, everything's under control.

And yes, I'm VERY nervous myself. Don't know how I'll be able to stay calm. :blushing:

^

lol. i'm sure you're able to keep your nerves under control.

have fun and good luck!

i'm curious just how long do they grant you the interview?

will you be conducting with a video-cameraman by your side?

btw you don't have to answer these since it's out of context. :)