• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
SweetNicole

Which member would you like to be your older sister ?

Which member would you like to be your older sister ?   65 members have voted

1. 1. I would like you to be my older sister

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

I think this topic hasn't been post yet

So who would you like to be your older sister?

for me i would choose Gyuri , as a leader i'm sure she can take care of me :D

so how about you ??

I want all of them actually, but the poll only allows me to pick one :( I'd go with Seungyeon, dont know why but after I finished reading your thread question, her face pops out in my mind.

It was between Gyuri and Seung Yeon for me and I picked Seung yeon because I am a huge fan of hers. If she was my older sister, I would definitely love it.

Seungyeon, it will be so cute to have a really cute sister! She's the same age as my sister so I can relate more.

No, I want all of them to be my siblings lol

I'd go for the '88 line, since they're the oldest obviously, plus they have that mother and sister figure to their younger ones <3

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

For some reason I feel like Nicole would be a cool sister! I don't really know why, it's just a gut feeling.

For some reason Han Seungyeon was the first that came to mind, I don't know why really, but maybe she would be a good sister, she's so loveable :)

I had a hard time choosing between GyulCole - Gyuri cos she's so motherly and responsible ; and Cole cause she's a great cook and a very cheerful person. But in the end I still chose Cole, mainly cause it would be a dream come true (personally) to have someone cooking to look after me, like what Cole always does for her bff Hara during the wee hours of the morning. Idk, i just find it really touching and heartwarming:) but honestly all KARA members are the perfect-older-sister material. It'd be so fun to have them as siblings. xD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I want GOO HARA to be my sistaaa she is cute aiigoooo! I would cherish her and be the best little sister to her everrrrrr!!!!!

Had a hard time choosing but I chose Gyuri. I have a feeling she would take really good care of me and that we would get along really well. Not that I wouldn't get along with all of the girls ^^' even though Hara is one year older than me I could imagine her as my little sister haha.

Pragmatically, it would be Nicole since she can speak good English so it would easy to communicate with her, plus she is so cute too. If I could speak Korean, it would be Hammie!

Actually, none of them can be my older sister.

Having said that, if I have to pick one, Nicole comes to mind.

She would forgive all my bad boy antics and mischievous pranks.

definitely seung yeon, would be lucky to have her as an older sister... wait a sec, i think i'll have a sister complex if i have her as my sister :eyelove:

Nicole Nicole Nicole

my answer is Nicole.

In invicible youth ep 1 there a scene were nicole up and prepare a lunch box for hara

if she my sister she will take care of me a lot

Gyuri for sure. She's the leader of KARA, so she has most experience on being a bigger sister to others. Her appearance also makes her seem to be a cool serious respectable and mature older sister whom you can confide in.

Lol Seungyeon's probably most suited to be a younger sister. :rolleyes:

Omg... so hard to choose as all of them can be really lovable older sisters, but I choose Han Seungyeon for poll.

I think Seungyeon would be a cute and likable older sister!!!

Seungyeon noona!!! :D

Actually Gyuri and I are the same age, but I think she's would be amazing as an unnie, cuz she's so mature and classy and she has so much confidence and I dunno, ugh I just love they way she is n.n

For some reason, I would choose Nicole. She's only 2 years older than me so I think

we'll have so much fun and she'll be an awesomely cool sis :D

i think gyuri can be good sister since she take care her dongsaeng very well....vote for gyuri

Gyuri~ for the OP's reason as well ,ignoring the language barrier that is. Nicole if I weren't .

I want Jiyoung to be older sister because I think she can take care of me

and also using her aegyo to me will made my day

I picked Nicole, because she's so funny and she likes to eat!! We can go strolling and eating together! Cool!

I would choose Gyuri because she seems really reliable, would take care of me well, and would be a great sister. I would also like Seungyeon to be my sister because she is just tooooo cute :) It would be so much fun :D

Gyuri or Seungyeon. Gyuri will always care for me like he care other KARA member. and Seungyoen.. i just want her because she so cute.