Which member would you like to be your older sister ?

Which member would you like to be your older sister ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. I would like you to be my older sister

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want all of them actually, but the poll only allows me to pick one :( I'd go with Seungyeon, dont know why but after I finished reading your thread question, her face pops out in my mind.

I had a hard time choosing between GyulCole - Gyuri cos she's so motherly and responsible ; and Cole cause she's a great cook and a very cheerful person. But in the end I still chose Cole, mainly cause it would be a dream come true (personally) to have someone cooking to look after me, like what Cole always does for her bff Hara during the wee hours of the morning. Idk, i just find it really touching and heartwarming:) but honestly all KARA members are the perfect-older-sister material. It'd be so fun to have them as siblings. xD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Had a hard time choosing but I chose Gyuri. I have a feeling she would take really good care of me and that we would get along really well. Not that I wouldn't get along with all of the girls ^^' even though Hara is one year older than me I could imagine her as my little sister haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri for sure. She's the leader of KARA, so she has most experience on being a bigger sister to others. Her appearance also makes her seem to be a cool serious respectable and mature older sister whom you can confide in.

Lol Seungyeon's probably most suited to be a younger sister. :rolleyes:

Omg... so hard to choose as all of them can be really lovable older sisters, but I choose Han Seungyeon for poll.

I think Seungyeon would be a cute and likable older sister!!!

Seungyeon noona!!! :D