Which member would you like to be your older sister ?

Which member would you like to be your older sister ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. I would like you to be my older sister

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I dont have a sister..... I am choosing Seungyeon because she is cute, hot, clever, rich, nice, chubby, looks everyoung, talk childishly, dance erotically....... as my older sister...... I gonna fall for her :eyelove: .... She also will teach me about what happen after 18 events :thumbup::blushing:

If it's older sister i like Nicole, Because she cooks good food and also she's caring like on the invincible youth show when a MC is waking goo hara up, nicole pack cold kit and some foods for hara :) and of course nicole being a dancer she's like me im a dancer too so we will have bonding time! ^^

• 1 month later...

I would go for NICOLE because she is my bias :geminluv:

Her cheerful personality, her eye smile, and her laugh would make me energise everyday! :refreshed:

I was going to choose GYURI unnie because she is a real good person to look up to. Almost perfect. But i want someone that is cute, spunky :gemshout:

If JiYoung is your sister it would be lots of fun right? I guess.. Since her O blood type Capricorn personality ( I AM ALSO O CAPRICORN) it would be fun! She is DORKY! :gemhoho:

GooHara's B blood type Capricorn makes her a good sister , i feel like if i was her little sister she will take care of me well too....

:KaraholicCafe:

• 2 weeks later...

I know and confident Gyul will have many^^

look how she raised Jing to thats level!!

Jing a goddess now and look how she take care of other member...

although she's only daughter, she know how to raised ppl well :D

Hmmmm.. its a hard question. But, i will choose Kang Jiyoung.

because.... we will have a lot fun.. joking around, playing around. :gemhappy:

and we just one year apart. so, i think we will looks more like a friend than brother and sister. hehehe.. :D

Ah okay what's my answer supposed to be when i'm older then all of them. I guess i wouldn't mind having Jiyoung as my little sister, but honestly I could never imagine having Hammie or Gyuri as my siblings, only as my girlfriends.

• 4 months later...

Nicole! I would like her to be my older sister because even-though she has 4-d personality i think that she can also be really serious if needed. I think she would be the funny/caring kind of sister and I like that....besides she is a great cook and she could made me delicious food everyday. Bonus!!! *nomnomnom*