[2012.07.08] Han Seungyeon, Stays at the Hospital Due to Acute Anemia...Unavailable for Foreign Promotion Activities 'Schedules

XXIV_VII

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it because she is dieting? You know, since Gyuri tweeted about dieting too and maybe they're already preparing for their comeback... Get well really soon, Seungyeon! So sorry for everyone who's going to the showcase, but I'm sure everyone understands that her health is the most important thing! :'-)

Seungyeon has no reason to be sorry! She and the girls are always working so hard! And getting sick because of it. I hope their company takes her health more seriously than image! Come on really now. Hope she gets the proper rest she needs, which is much more important than any appearances or anything!

i hope she gets well, am really sad to hear that she wont be with the girls to promote

get well soon seungyeon~

Edited by Lite

It's a real pity she couldn't get to come Singapore with the rest of KARA to enjoy... but her health's most important. SG Kamilias should keep cheering on KARA and supporting at the event later today so they will come back in the future with hammie!

wish Seungyeon a speedy recovery, hope she gets as much rest as possible

our girls health is more important than anything

why is it always our Hammie who has to suffer :(

Seungyeon Fighting! Kara Fighting!