• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XXIV_VII

[2012.07.08] Han Seungyeon, Stays at the Hospital Due to Acute Anemia...Unavailable for Foreign Promotion Activities 'Schedules

65 posts in this topic

get well .......

all kamilia will pray for you.......

and give us the smile eyes from u........ :syc2:

oh my... poor Hammie...

i hope she'll take good care of herself and rest well...

Get well soon Seungyeon!!!

OMG! Poor Hammie, hope she get well soon

maybe her schedule too much

DSP need to take care of them better

:( poor hammie... hope she takes a very good rest and gets well soon :/

Is it because she is dieting? You know, since Gyuri tweeted about dieting too and maybe they're already preparing for their comeback... Get well really soon, Seungyeon! So sorry for everyone who's going to the showcase, but I'm sure everyone understands that her health is the most important thing! :'-)

Get well soon hammie! Don't worry too much and just focus on resting!

Seungyeon has no reason to be sorry! She and the girls are always working so hard! And getting sick because of it. I hope their company takes her health more seriously than image! Come on really now. Hope she gets the proper rest she needs, which is much more important than any appearances or anything!

I really hope she gets well soon. I've been looking at videos taken from their visit in Singapore for K5J, and seeing KARA with one missing member just doesn't feel right.

i hope she gets well, am really sad to hear that she wont be with the girls to promote

get well soon seungyeon~

Edited by Lite

It's a real pity she couldn't get to come Singapore with the rest of KARA to enjoy... but her health's most important. SG Kamilias should keep cheering on KARA and supporting at the event later today so they will come back in the future with hammie!

Omo...i really hope she can attend the worldstage in malaysia...but if she cant it's ok :) Health is always no1 so please stay healthy seungyeon unnie ~ #youralwaysmybias#

Poor Ham...hope she rest well and can recover soon.

KARA worked so hard and I am somehow affraid for their health.

Aww...poor her..so will she be in Malaysia MTV? Last time it was Nicole n Gyuri..Hope they stay healthy

OH...NOoOoOoO... SO BAD :( I HOPE GET WELL SOON...I LOVE U SEUNG YEON ...SARANGHE..FOR EVER...I'll wait until U GET WELL :)

ღ♥SEUNG YEON FIGHTING♥ღ

Aww...poor her..so will she be in Malaysia MTV? Last time it was Nicole n Gyuri..Hope they stay healthy

Yes she is out now and will be at this event if I read correctly.

Seungyeon have discharged from hospital at 11 /7 / 12 morning and straight head to Malaysia . So the coming MTVAsia Kara will be out with 5 members . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yay, she is back!!!! Malaysian Kamilia can see all five fairies of KARA tomorrow but not me..huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too far away from my hometown

nice, hopefully she's better now. get all the rest and fluids she can before the malaysian concert! hwaiting hammie!

wish Seungyeon a speedy recovery, hope she gets as much rest as possible

our girls health is more important than anything

why is it always our Hammie who has to suffer :(

Seungyeon Fighting! Kara Fighting!

3 days in the hospital then back out making appearances again!? I know her schedule is demanding and she probably wants to be working again, but I just think it's too soon.

Man these Idols are so overworked, hope she takes her folic acid and recovers soon. Also hope to see her at the SBS Kpop super show in Aug (which I'm sure she'll recover by then)