[2009.01.31] Infinity Challenge's Yoo Jae Suk, No Hong Chul: "We are KARA fans! Ye Ye Ye Ye!"

coffeebeanie

2009013118355110011rw6.jpg

It was revealed that Yoo Jae Suk and No Hong Chul are big KARA fans.

On the Jan 31 episode, the cast of Infinity Challenge took on the bobsleigh challenge. And before leaving for Japan for the challenge, they cheered for themselves by raising their hands and singing along and doing the 'Ye Ye Ye Ye' dance.

This dance is actually a part of the routine of KARA's <Pretty Girl>. Yoo Jae Suk after shouting "Put your hands up in the air!", Jun Jin, Jung Hyung Don and Jung Jun Ha dutifully followed, raising their hands and following along with the steps.

Yoo Jae Suk, after seeing that Park Myung Soo couldn't keep up with the steps asked him "Hyung, don't you know this dance?" to which Park Myung Soo replied "I don't know the dance. I've been busy taking care of my daughter."

No Hong Chul then asked Park Myung Soo "You don't know KARA, the group whose maknae is just 16 years old? And you have to at least know Nicole and Goo Hara.." To this, Park Myung Soo asked "Nicole Kidman?", making the others burst with laughter.

After excluding Park Myung Soo from the group, the other members of Infinity Challenge sang "Walking confidently anywhere you go~" and did the Ye ye ye ye! dance. Being left out, Park Myung Soo shouted "Oh! Those jerks!", bringing laughter to the televiewers.

The Infinity Challenge members continued to show their love for KARA as they were still singing "Pretty Girl" in Japan, while jogging early in the morning, showing that they are true KARA fans.

source: NEWSEN LINK and DAILYSEOP LINK

thanks to anne! :D

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpTGEZMn3xE

credit: thesweetsix @ youtube / Mae @ KARAholic

No Hong Chul then asked Park Myung Soo "You don't know KARA, the group whose maknae is just 16 years old? And you have to at least know Nicole and Goo Hara.."

He seemed to know Kara's Maknaes pretty well. lol. Star Golden Bell really boost Nicole up no? haha. I think he probably knew Nicole because of her segment. Nicole was able to get attention because she did it in her own style. :lol:

Yoo Jae Suk also wished for Kara to come on Family Outing no? haha! Hopefully! Hopefully. He should give more hints to the PD. :lol:

thanks Tin!

No Hong Chul then asked Park Myung Soo "You don't know KARA, the group whose maknae is just 16 years old? And you have to at least know Nicole and Goo Hara.." To this, Park Myung Soo asked "Nicole Kidman?", making the others burst with laughter.

first thought, Nicole's that popular?! :lol:.. must be SGB :D

oh that is really nice to hear that such celebs know KARA ...

must watch clip :lol:

thanks tin :D

Oh YEAH (ye ye ye) xD

They're having a steady flow of celebrity supporters~!

I'm so happy for them. And wow they know the "Nicole Kidman" joke >.<

I want to see this episode, and I hope our girls appear here (or other similar shows)

Thanks for the post~! (:

lol jaesuk xD.. i love him at FO.. xD

hes hilarious :D

thnx for transelating :)