• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
k1s3k1

Album
[2012.09.05] Japan Mini Album: KARA Collection

138 posts in this topic

KARA Collection

September 5th 2012

UMCK-9555 CD+DVD+Photobook 4,980yen LTD ED A
CD: Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)
DVD: Member solo Korean version and Japanese version (10 PV) + 60mins documentary+ GGS 2012 ver PV + Photobook

UMCK-9556 CD+DVD 2,980yen LTD ED B
CD Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)
DVD Member solo Japanese version (5 PV)

UMCK-1427 CD 1,980yen REGULAR ED
CD Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)

Member solo songs are the solo songs from the Japan tour

OMG!!! Goodbye money hehe! I still need to re-build my KARA fund after the SG Showcase, but I'm gonna grab that Ver A!!!

Do we count this album as 3rd Japanese album? Or did we should count compilation album seperately from studio album? :unsure:

remember this?

32705728.jpg

i think it's for the ggs ver 2012.

25144256.jpg

spoiler used because it'll be embarrassing if i got it wrong. lol

YEAH new album right ?! VER A all the way hahahahaha ...take my money nao before i spend it on other stuffs LOL! :thumbup:

I wonder when can we pre-order this...lol!

Edited by ELJunRa

remember this?

32705728.jpg

i think it's for the ggs ver 2012.

25144256.jpg

spoiler used because it'll be embarrassing if i got it wrong. lol

I read somewhere that it was for a karaoke version (not sure if it's the very first GGS karaoke version or a new one). I'm not DEFINITE it's a karaoke version though, but the subtitles down the bottom and the way they're being filled make it look like a karaoke version.

^

maybe that explained why i saw a mister version too.

however wouldn't it cost too much just for karaoke?

probably umj is thinking of re-using it and to package it as the 2012 version? hmm..

wow that's a bright colored room for a GGS Karaoke. I'd feel trippy just standing in it.

How nice! So according to this edition is worth the ver. A ^_^

Wow, can't wait until the actual release. Kara jjang!

does that mean no Korean version of their solos? besides the PVs in version A. I mean for Korean market.

The pictures that red4summer shared are from this DAM 2012 Summer Choreography Karaoke. There's a GO GO Summer and a Mr. version

Mr.

GO GO Summer

Can you tell whether the instrumentals for GO GO Summer changed? If so, it might be the 2012 version! ^^

I can't wait for the solo songs to be released in Japanese!!! I mean, I've always preferred Japanese things >_< They should have performed the Japanese versions in KARASIA's Japan tour so we can get a preview haha.

This album is kind of small. Especially since half the album are instrumentals. :/ I wish they added another group song cuz having half the album be instrumentals is kind of like having 6 singles in one cd, I kind of want side tracks too rather than just an album full of singles. Not complaining about the songs though, they're really good, just wish they added one more group song. Or maybe it's just me.

UMCK-9555 CD+DVD+Photobook 4,980yen LTD ED A

CD: Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)

DVD: Member solo Korean version and Japanese version (10 PV) + 60mins documentary+ GGS 2012 ver PV + Photobook

Version A is so tempting!! 11 PV + 60 mins documentary + Photobook make it worth the price for collectors. Will saving a lot of money for this.. -_-

That's so cool! I'm looking forward to their solo songs. I'm not so interested in the instrumentals...

I hope the CD cover will be pretty :)

Definitely gonna grab limited Ed Ver A for me~~hehe~~Cant wait for it to be released~~Just a few more days~~hehe:D

But the album aint gonna be cheap~~got to start saving up fast~~TT

Ammendments:

Have already made my preorder for it~~hehe~~But I have burnt a large hole in my pocket~~TT Still its definitely worth it~~A hole in my pocket for KARA is definitely worth~~hehe:D

Edited by Mystery

I must have this *---*

can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

does that mean no Korean version of their solos? besides the PVs in version A. I mean for Korean market.

I'm so curious for this shoot... where you get this???

really this is for their solos?????????

:thumbup1:

Wow gotta save up money for those albums and DVD's! KARA shopping galore very soon!

oh wow!! less money for me but yay lol ~ is there a source for this so we can share it? or preorder hahah thanksss :D

Collection of all their solos in Japanese? But I want them all original in Korean. But they're probably gonna separate them as solo member albums for Korean release...

Oh dear lord! I need to get this!! Ver A!!! Oh gosh I hate money!! T.T Lol

Is this a new album? Maybe another DVD set from a live show? Possibly anything to do with Speed up/girl's power? Or wait... Those are already in Japanese....