[2012.09.05] Japan Mini Album: KARA Collection

k1s3k1

KARA Collection

September 5th 2012

UMCK-9555 CD+DVD+Photobook 4,980yen LTD ED A
CD: Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)
DVD: Member solo Korean version and Japanese version (10 PV) + 60mins documentary+ GGS 2012 ver PV + Photobook

UMCK-9556 CD+DVD 2,980yen LTD ED B
CD Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)
DVD Member solo Japanese version (5 PV)

UMCK-1427 CD 1,980yen REGULAR ED
CD Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)

Member solo songs are the solo songs from the Japan tour

remember this?

32705728.jpg

i think it's for the ggs ver 2012.

25144256.jpg

spoiler used because it'll be embarrassing if i got it wrong. lol

I read somewhere that it was for a karaoke version (not sure if it's the very first GGS karaoke version or a new one). I'm not DEFINITE it's a karaoke version though, but the subtitles down the bottom and the way they're being filled make it look like a karaoke version.

^

maybe that explained why i saw a mister version too.

however wouldn't it cost too much just for karaoke?

probably umj is thinking of re-using it and to package it as the 2012 version? hmm..

The pictures that red4summer shared are from this DAM 2012 Summer Choreography Karaoke. There's a GO GO Summer and a Mr. version

Mr.

GO GO Summer

Can you tell whether the instrumentals for GO GO Summer changed? If so, it might be the 2012 version! ^^

I can't wait for the solo songs to be released in Japanese!!! I mean, I've always preferred Japanese things >_< They should have performed the Japanese versions in KARASIA's Japan tour so we can get a preview haha.

This album is kind of small. Especially since half the album are instrumentals. :/ I wish they added another group song cuz having half the album be instrumentals is kind of like having 6 singles in one cd, I kind of want side tracks too rather than just an album full of singles. Not complaining about the songs though, they're really good, just wish they added one more group song. Or maybe it's just me.

UMCK-9555 CD+DVD+Photobook 4,980yen LTD ED A

CD: Member solo Japanese version (5 tracks) + GGS 2012 Version (1 track) + Instrumentals (6 tracks)

DVD: Member solo Korean version and Japanese version (10 PV) + 60mins documentary+ GGS 2012 ver PV + Photobook

Version A is so tempting!! 11 PV + 60 mins documentary + Photobook make it worth the price for collectors. Will saving a lot of money for this.. -_-

Definitely gonna grab limited Ed Ver A for me~~hehe~~Cant wait for it to be released~~Just a few more days~~hehe:D

But the album aint gonna be cheap~~got to start saving up fast~~TT

Ammendments:

Have already made my preorder for it~~hehe~~But I have burnt a large hole in my pocket~~TT Still its definitely worth it~~A hole in my pocket for KARA is definitely worth~~hehe:D

Edited by Mystery