[2012.09.05] Japan Mini Album: KARA Collection

k1s3k1

I'm sure DSP knows how to make money. haha. jk I think version A is already enough for me.. guess I can only have one.. gotta save up some more..

i'm sure that one day kamilia can see that this is actually an umj release, not dsp.

i'm sure that one day kamilia can see that this is actually an umj release, not dsp.

Isn't DSP has something to do with this release (and other Korean-related materials release in Japan too)? If the album has Korean version of solo songs, it means that UMJ has to ask DSP first if they want to release such thing in Japan since DSP owns the copy right of Korean songs, no?

Isn't DSP has something to do with this release (and other Korean-related materials release in Japan too)? If the album has Korean version of solo songs, it means that UMJ has to ask DSP first if they want to release such thing in Japan since DSP owns the copy right of Korean songs, no?

i understand and agree with what you said because kara is still under dsp. however what i'm trying to emphasize is why fans like to point finger at dsp for all matters? definitely umj has to seek permission from dsp about the korean materials but the number versions for each japanese release, the decision always comes from umj. no?

i understand and agree with what you said because kara is still under dsp. however what i'm trying to emphasize is why fans like to point finger at dsp for all matters? definitely umj has to seek permission from dsp about the korean materials but the number versions for each japanese release, the decision always comes from umj. no?

Lol yeah I understand your point. Just want to says that DSP has a talk in the decision of releasing this album in Japan, that 's all :tongue:

Lol yeah I understand your point. Just want to says that DSP has a talk in the decision of releasing this album in Japan, that 's all :tongue:

before the actual prices are available, idk but i think all future japanese releases will be slightly expensive than before because of the luxurious (new) contract they have agreed with dsp/kara, or maybe more releases are written down. in all, it's a win-win-win situation for everyone involved in this fandom. :)

almost everything made in japan are expensive because their products are excellence in quality.

so if "kara" is added, expect nothing but $$quality++.

Edited by red4summer

before the actual prices are available, idk but i think all future japanese releases will be slightly expensive than before because of the luxurious (new) contract they have agreed with dsp/kara, or maybe more releases are written down. in all, it's a win-win-win situation for everyone involved in this fandom. :)

LOL no, it 's a lose situation for my poor wallet :crying: Oh the life of a dedicated Kamilia -_-:P

• 2 weeks later...

Universal Sigma confirmed the release for September 5

Tracklist:

01 Wanna Do (Jiyoung) [ワナドゥ]

02 Lost (feat. Jinwoon (2AM)) (Nicole) [ロスト]

03 Secret Love (Hara) [シークレットラブ]

04 Daydream (Gyuri) [白昼夢]

05 Guilty (Seungyeon) [ギルティ]

06 Go Go Summer! 2012 [GO GO サマー! 2012]

07 Wanna Do (Instrumental)

08 Lost (Instrumental)

09 Secret Love (Instrumental)

10 Daydream (Instrumental)

11 Guilty (Instrumental)

12 Go Go Summer! 2012 (Instrumental)

DVD - Type A:

- Wanna Do (PV)

- Lost feat. Jinwoon (PV)

- Secret Love (PV)

- Daydream (PV)

- Guilty (PV)

- Music videos Behind the Scenes

+ 28-page photobook

DVD - Type B:

- Only the PVs, without the BTS

UMJ Store - CD+DVD Type A

UMJ Store - CD+DVD Type B

UMJ Store - Regular edition

Edited by rafatisd

CDJapan description says that the music videos are in both Japanese and Korean but I can't explain what DVD comes with the Korean and Japanese PVs :wacko: probably DVD A comes with the Japanese and B with the Korean... Also says that in the DVD A have a PV for GGS!2012 but UMJ didn't included on their website...

anyway, the links:

CDJapan

CDJ - CD+DVD Type A

CDJ - CD+DVD Type B

CDJ - Regular edition

HMV Japan

HMV - CD+DVD Type A

HMV - CD+DVD Type B

HMV - Regular Edition

Edited by rafatisd

CDJapan description says that the music videos are in both Japanese and Korean but I can't explain what DVD comes with the Korean and Japanese PVs :wacko: probably DVD A comes with the Japanese and B with the Korean... Also says that in the DVD A have a PV for GGS!2012 but UMJ didn't included on their website...

anyway, the links:

CDJapan

CDJ - CD+DVD Type A

CDJ - CD+DVD Type B

CDJ - Regular edition

HMV Japan

HMV - CD+DVD Type A

HMV - CD+DVD Type B

HMV - Regular Edition

LTD ED A will have 5 Japanese ver PV, and 5 Korean ver PV.

I dont think they listed it correctly on the UMJ website