[2012.09.05] Japan Mini Album: KARA Collection

k1s3k1

Under "Important information about purchasing this product", it says it does.

Hm...I wonder if there will be a Korean version release of this product.

Thanks. I just needed to know so that I can do one big purchase.

I love the covers. I like Limited Edition B Cover *-* but A is cute too so, if I were to buy, I wouldn't know wich to buy.

Unfortanelly, my fav singer will release her new single on the same day and my wallet can't buy the two :(

P.S.: It'll be hard for her to top the Oricon charts against KARA <_< crossing fingers for, hmm...whatever, I'll cross figers for both

I love the covers. I like Limited Edition B Cover *-* but A is cute too so, if I were to buy, I wouldn't know wich to buy.

Unfortanelly, my fav singer will release her new single on the same day and my wallet can't buy the two :(

P.S.: It'll be hard for her to top the Oricon charts against KARA <_< crossing fingers for, hmm...whatever, I'll cross figers for both

she can since albums chart and singles chart are separated ^_^

so excited for this~!! loved everyone's solo songs with a special preference for wanna do~ :DD

darn it. why am I topping the page. haha. Apparently, Nicole's solo song, Lost charted on Japan's digital chart, Recochoku. :DD

Edited by bubblie

^ OMG, that doesn't look like jinwoon lol

gah, Cori unni why u do this ;_; hands offf >3> lol jkjk

... but seriously, that dude looks like mc awkward from inki LOOL

thanks for sharing fantomas! ^^

I think that guy looks a lil bit like Cole's co mc in Inki,Lee Jong Suk.His skin color,hairstyle and hair color very very similar to Jong Suk.Well thats just my assumption.I want they to release all the MVS now LOL so that we can confirming who is that mystery guy in Cole's mv

BTW,the obvious guys will definitely goes to Siwan in Hara mv and i guess in Jing MV,that guy is her co star in Rainbow Rose right?

Edited by martina

^ mhmm, i think he's the dude mc from inki too ^^ (i can feel the awkward-ness radiating lol i keed)

Anyways, really want to watch the mv now ;_; out of all the frames, it ends up on the one when he's turned around lol

Or maybe that person is no one and they never actually show his face? ^^

gash, questions, questions..

^ mhmm, i think he's the dude mc from inki too ^^ (i can feel the awkward-ness radiating lol i keed)

Anyways, really want to watch the mv now ;_; out of all the frames, it ends up on the one when he's turned around lol

Or maybe that person is no one and they never actually show his face? ^^

gash, questions, questions..

I think they will show his face coz from the screen caps of Cole's mv, it seems like they show the guy face when he is in the car but unfortunately the 1st caps is too small that make it impossible to view and make sure who is the guy in that MV :crying:

The MVs look well-made and seems to have storylines !! Yayyy!!!

Loving all the thumbnails so far..haha

I am guessing that jiyoung's gonna be full of innocence, nicole's to be kind of depressing given her solo lyrics(agreeing that the guy looks like jongsuk, definitely not jinwoon), hara's seem to be very fluffy and sweet..somehow reminds me of jcl set..haha, gyuri's mv looks great and full of glamor...lol...seungyeon is channeling rocker chic :)

can't wait for them to be released !!

Finally some breakthrough in the quality of MVs. I think this is the first time ever that KARA's doing these kind of MVs with apparent storylines (I hope?).

Please let the guy in Cole's MV be JinWoon... I don't really like the awkward male MC from inkigayo, especially when he is to be Cole's male partner in the MV. <_< I don't hate him or anything, but I think JinWoon is a better fit. More chemistry and more suitable since he is the featured singer in her song too.

Gyul and Hammie's MV are sooo dark and gothic-ish lol. Hara's one is so bubbly while Jing's one seems to be an MV about young innocent love haha,

@fantomas

there's no date for the korean solo album release yet so are these from the umj collection?

it very unlike umj to release the pvs on their channel so are these the so called teaser for the next week release?

thanks and looking forward hearing from you!

(sorry i guess i'm pretty late on this news/updates.)

Edited by red4summer

@fantomas

there's no date for the korean solo album release yet so are these from the umj collection?

it very unlike umj to release the pvs on their channel so are these the so called teaser for the next week release?

thanks and looking forward hearing from you!

(sorry i guess i'm pretty late on this news/updates.)

Yup, DSP still not decided the date of release for Korean solo album yet, this is the Japanese version release from UMJ.

Here 's more information:

Korean girl group KARA will drop a compilation album of the girls’ first-ever solo tunes in Japan next month.

The group’s Japanese official website showed Monday that the compilation album, dubbed “KARA COLLECTION,” will be released on September 5 in Japan.

The long-awaited album lists the girls’ five solo tunes from their first exclusive concert early this year, "KARASIA 2012 The 1st Concert," including their hit single “GO GO SUMMER!,” from their second full-length Japanese album "Super Girl."

The new record will be available in three versions; one with only the tunes, limited edition will feature aforementioned songs plus the music video to each songs and the third version will include all the songs as well as making-of-the video shots and a photo album, the website showed.

However, a rep from DSP Entertainment told the magazine Monday that the girls will not promote the album since the songs have already been revealed more than half a year ago, and the local release of the compilation album has yet to be settled.

The official added that the “STEP” singers will gear up for their next activities in Japan in October, after promoting their new title track "PANDORA” from the fifth mini-album of the same name, dropped on August 22, for a total of six weeks.

Composed of Gu Hara, Han Seung-yeon, Park Gyu-lee, Kang Ji-young and Nicole, KARA is currently one of the most successful Korean girl groups that has broken into the Japanese music market.

Edited by fantomas