[2012.09.05] Japan Mini Album: KARA Collection

k1s3k1

Wanna Do is really good. Jiyoung's acting and singing really brought her to the limelight. Scenes of the MV are nicely filmed too and the story's really sad. Seungyeon's MV set seems to be expensive and the effects are daebak! But I think that the camera angles need more variation or movement - most shots seem to be taking the overall environment more than her, maybe to do the set justice though I think Seungyeon deserves more. :tongue:

I'm going to wait for the Korean version of this to be released before I buy since I prefer the songs in Korean as how they sang for KARASIA.

anybody bought from play-asia.com before? i want to buy kara collection A but i was too late so cdjapan,hmv & yesasia dont have it anymore. And play-asia have them. I want to know if its legit... Or are there any site that still sells version A? thanks...ah... i regret being a slow poke.... :(:crying:

@jenster23 : Play-asia is very reliable too from what I've read. But, on the site it says that they'll take 2-4 weeks to ship. When they say that, it has a huge chance that they may not have the item in stock, so you'll probably want to e-mail the customer service about it and ask about the availability of the item :).

Good luck!

Oh...amazon jp has it in stock, I don't know if they ship worldwide. Here's the link :D

http://www.amazon.co.jp/KARA%E3%82%B3%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4A-DVD-%E5%86%99%E7%9C%9F%E9%9B%86%E4%BB%98-KARA/dp/B008GVGI6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348550966&sr=8-1

Edited by candiesrus