Want Kara Photocards In Their Albums? If So Which Member's Card?

mehr0504

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Photocards To Come With Their Kpop/Jpop Albums Now?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If There Were Photocards, Which Card Do You Hope To Get?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • Group
    • Don't Mind Since I Love Them All

Would you like if if Kara Albums came with a photocard too? I know some of their Jpop singles have photocards but they're just group photocards that's the same when everyone gets them. I'm asking for individual photocards and a group one that are randomly put in each album such as how snsd and shinee photocards are placed. :tongue:

Personally I would love to have a photocard in each album and hope I get a certain member but I'll most likely wish for all of them and then end up bidding for them on ebay to have a full set since I love all of them a lot. So I'm not sure if I want photocards since I don't have much money to spend on photocards that I would want a lot. :confused1:

Which member's photocard would you want to get and why? I don't mind which but if I had to choose I would want Nicole's since she's my bias. :thumbup:

everyday i'm confused in seeing members claiming they're kara fans while putting their bias before the group.

however not all are lost because it's pleasing to learn that there're some kamilia who will place kara before their bias. (just look at their personal blog/facebook/tumblr/sharing/discussion etc.)

this is not personal but just my opinion.

everyday i'm confused in seeing members claiming they're kara fans while putting their bias before the group.

however not all are lost because it's pleasing to learn that there're some kamilia who will place kara before their bias. (just look at their personal blog/facebook/tumblr/sharing/discussion etc.)

this is not personal but just my opinion.

Hmmmm, I see what you mean but I do love all of them equally and I would want all of their photocards but if I were only allowed one photocard an album then I would choose Nicole for my first kara photocard. I say Nicole is my bias only because I knew her first and she led me to Kara so that's why I would want her as my first Kara photocard. She's not really a bias since I truly like them equally but I'm just more thankful to her since I found Kara through her SGB videos.

I do understand what you're saying though and it is true that some fans put their bias before the group but personally I choose the group before a single member and I also believe its not wrong to have a favorite sometimes, if it was wrong then I wouldnt be choosing kara as my favorite and bias group in kpop. I get your point though and it's true in some cases but I know for a fact I don't put a single member before the group. Photocards are just a game and I would just hope to get the member who introduced me to Kara as my first card, no favorites or anything.

Just some thoughts, sorry it's long. I'm not arguing with you if it sounds that way but I do agree with you in some cases. :)

@mehr0504

actually i'm not referring to you but everyone who read (or will read) this topic.

no worries as i understand where you are coming from. :)

however in my case, should i "vote" seungyeon instead?

i'm thankful and grateful to her (and revolution) in leading me to this fandom but those are already in the past.

i'll definitely remember those days but it has become less important for me these days.

she is still the one who suits me best but for now, it's the group which will get all my attention.

Edited by red4summer

I do have to admit, even though I usually love all the members of the groups I like, I do like a certain member more than others. I guess it's normal since all humans like some more than others. But for Kara I like them all equally which is rare for me.

I would pick that I don't mind but particularly the first Kara Album with a photocard then I would hope for Nicole. After the 1st photocard I wouldn't mind who I get. :D

• 1 month later...

I hate soundind rude and maybe biased, but photocards are seriously an SM thing in my opinion. So many companies are taking that i idea and it annoys me, cause they dont do it right! If it's just a photoshoot pic on the photocard, that's boring. but if it's a behind the scene picture, where they smile or doing something fun, then I am happy! I also want a note from the member I would get!

I hate soundind rude and maybe biased, but photocards are seriously an SM thing in my opinion. So many companies are taking that i idea and it annoys me, cause they dont do it right! If it's just a photoshoot pic on the photocard, that's boring. but if it's a behind the scene picture, where they smile or doing something fun, then I am happy! I also want a note from the member I would get!

Really? In my opinion, I think Japan started the photocard thing first. I have a cd that was released by Morning Musume in Japan in 2003 and they came with photocards of each member for the limited edition cd. It's not a random member but it's still a photocard. And they did photobooks the year later for limited editions. I think later Korea started putting in photocards or cards as the photobook if you kind of understand.

photocard ? like the one in step album ? the yellow one ? yeah that would be a great idea, photo + lyric of their songs

Step never had a photo card. O.o maybe it was just a free bootleg photo from the seller. Only their Japanese releases have a group photo card in them if you buy first press.