SBS Super Concert in America Rides Thread

KaraStepup

Hi people~! This is the official thread for carpools to the concert! What I need you to do is to post as follows:

Need Ride / Can Give Ride:

How many people can you drive / How many people are you bringing:

What city do you live in now?

How many days do you plan on staying?

For now, this should be enough information: I will be starting a google spreadsheet that will be available once people begin posting in this thread. Hope to hear from you all soon!

• Like 1

I have space for 2 people as of now since the car has space for 5 and I already have 3 passengers including myself. You must be from the Bay Area (preferably San Jose) to qualify since I don't think I'd be down to drive to random spots to pick you up (sorry). I'm only going to be there for a day so for those who don't have the funds to stay in LA, I can take you back after the concert too if you help chip in for gas to/from the spot. I'm also hitting up Koreatown to get my Kara fix like merchandise if you'd be down too. I'm also going to greet them at LAX as well since I would like to give Seungyeon a belated birthday present.

I have space for 2 people as of now since the car has space for 5 and I already have 3 passengers including myself. You must be from the Bay Area (preferably San Jose) to qualify since I don't think I'd be down to drive to random spots to pick you up (sorry). I'm only going to be there for a day so for those who don't have the funds to stay in LA, I can take you back after the concert too if you help chip in for gas to/from the spot. I'm also hitting up Koreatown to get my Kara fix like merchandise if you'd be down too. I'm also going to greet them at LAX as well since I would like to give Seungyeon a belated birthday present.

hey tim, if i can carpool with you it would be great, i will cover gas fees.

I personally will be staying for multiple days with my friends so if anybody wishes to go with me I think I will be driving my van and there will be 2-3 available spaces in it.

I'll prob be in LA the night of Aug 9. Will need to book a hotel for that night.

Karastepup:

Was thinking of renting a car but might be overkill.

I'm more than willing to pay for gas.

Now I need to find a way to get from LA to San Fran after the concert. Anyone know a good shuttle service or suggestions to get there?

Thanks

I'm coming from palmdale and it'll be my first time visiting Cali and I'm by myself. I'd really appreciate any help from a fellow kamilia. I will definitely help with the gas. In addition if anyone is staying at a hotel, I'd love to pitch in and have a place to stay for the night. I'm a pretty chill guy, ask me anything if you're unsure

Edited by an_gelo

I'm coming from palmdale and it'll be my first time visiting Cali and I'm by myself. I'd really appreciate any help from a fellow kamilia. I will definitely help with the gas. In addition if anyone is staying at a hotel, I'd love to pitch in and have a place to stay for the night. I'm a pretty chill guy, ask me anything if you're unsure

I'm only going to be there for a day and I may have enough folks for my vehicle. I'm down to chill during the day though with fellow Kamilias

• 4 months later...