• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KaraStepup

SBS Super Concert in America Tickets Thread

52 posts in this topic

Hi everybody and welcome to the official ticket request thread here at Karaholics. We have yet to determine who will be ordering the tickets but for now, we need all of you to please send in your requests here. Please state for now how many tickets you are requesting so that we are able to garner a general headcount for the concert. Hope to hear from you soon!

Everything so up in the air right now till ticket prices and seats are announced. My friends aren't huge kpop fans but would go depending on prices. I'm going regardless.

2 tickets for me preferably front row depending on prices. I'm gonna buy tickets on my own if there's no group discount. Also I dont think there is a group discount so yeah...

I'm not sure though since we have to do these plans quickly and prices haven't been announced yet.

1 front row ticket for me please. I dont think my friend will make it this concert, but im willing to go solo to see KARA.

Edited by k0uki

Interested in 2, no preference of seating.. depending on the price of course. Not even sure if I can make it but I'd like to express my interest! Thank you

I want 1 VVIP ticket. My friends aren't as hardcore so even if they go, they not going to try and get those.

I want 1 VVIP ticket. My friends aren't as hardcore so even if they go, they not going to try and get those.

Im aiming for a vvip ticket also, hopefully its not too much.

Edited by k0uki

OK so the link for them has been released. Idk about the updates for group tix pricing, but apparently the website to by them is here: here.

price is up

price.jpg

Oh my goodness VVIP tickets are so expensive T.T $350 better come with like rehearsals + meet&greet LOL..what seats will you guys be getting?

I may still go for the vvip tickets, anyone else planning on getting them also?

im either gona go for the VVIP or VIP tickets lol thats all im gonna aim for lol

Unless meet and greet, VVIP kinda iffy. If meet and greet, no question.

looks like prices were taken down, hopefully they will be lowering the prices.

edit: nevermind, its been reposted with the same price :angry:

Edited by k0uki

This is more expensive than SM Town and SM Town was an amazing concert with extras. This is just a concert....I'm deciding whether to get Floor R, VIP, or VVIP depending on if it's really worth it cuz Kara's prob only gonna perform 3 songs. :(

yeah i agree ^

As long as I get to see them at the airport, I'd be okay with the A area seating. That's as close as I'm gonna be.

Tickets are now on sale. Just got my VVIP ticket. Ill be in the 3rd row, did anyone else get a VVIP ticket?

Nah, I got Floor A but in the front of that area. Hey, at least I'll be there. That ticket will be justified if I see Kara at LAX

wow gratz on gettin yo tix guyz. i'm jealous~ ;--;

I didn't get them. My friend did. Now I gotta find a way to get to LAX to greet them.

So according to the main thread, they wil be in LA a few days earlier. SO maybe we can get a hangout goin before then.