SBS Super Concert in America Tickets Thread

KaraStepup

Hi everybody and welcome to the official ticket request thread here at Karaholics. We have yet to determine who will be ordering the tickets but for now, we need all of you to please send in your requests here. Please state for now how many tickets you are requesting so that we are able to garner a general headcount for the concert. Hope to hear from you soon!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 tickets for me preferably front row depending on prices. I'm gonna buy tickets on my own if there's no group discount. Also I dont think there is a group discount so yeah...

I'm not sure though since we have to do these plans quickly and prices haven't been announced yet.

1 front row ticket for me please. I dont think my friend will make it this concert, but im willing to go solo to see KARA.

Edited by k0uki

I want 1 VVIP ticket. My friends aren't as hardcore so even if they go, they not going to try and get those.

Im aiming for a vvip ticket also, hopefully its not too much.

Edited by k0uki

looks like prices were taken down, hopefully they will be lowering the prices.

edit: nevermind, its been reposted with the same price :angry:

Edited by k0uki

This is more expensive than SM Town and SM Town was an amazing concert with extras. This is just a concert....I'm deciding whether to get Floor R, VIP, or VVIP depending on if it's really worth it cuz Kara's prob only gonna perform 3 songs. :(