SBS Super Concert in America Tickets Thread

KaraStepup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody need tickets still? I don't know where to post on the forums about it, but my friend has 8 tickets (VIP section, floor 3 row 15) for sale. She's selling them $300 for one, and $290 if you buy more than one. If interested, send me a PM and ill give you her email so you guys can work things out.

The fact that we are able to sit near each other will be awesome. I just wished taht we were able to coordinate with each other to buy the tix as a group maybe for a discount. We need to start on such a project earlier.

Everyone, please register your tickets, so we can get a fan meet going.

2q86gba.png

We have been contacted by Absolute KPOP, organizers of the SBS KPOP super concert on August 10, 2012.

If you have bought your tickets for the concert or is planning to buy, you can help KAMILIAS win a fanmeet with KARA!

Details are:

[*]Each fan club will need to help sell at least 1500 tickets to the SBS KPOP SUPER CONCERT on August 10th at the Home Depot Center in Carson. By

Just registered 2 tickets into our name. It would really mean the world to me if I could attend. And It would be even better if I got my sister to attend with me too. Hope we can!! ^.^ Let's promote on fb, twitter, youtube, dailymotion, tumblr, and anywhere else we can for any kamilias that have bought tickets.