• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raikko

[Jingly] 'Wanna do' - Ji Young sang solo while playing a guitar.

45 posts in this topic

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif

OMG!

Ji Young looked so cool with her guitar.

I have tears in my eyes; GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

So nostalgic.

Perfect camera shot and angles.

5:14-5:16 :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am addicted to this song now.

Last time I felt goosebumps on a solo...was Taeyeon's.

Edited by Raikko
2 people like this

FLAWLESS!! Perfect! OMG, Jiyoung's voice is so pleasant to the ears and she looked so damn cute playing the guitar! Eternally proud of baby Jing!!! ♥

Her voice is AMAZING! <3 <3 I LOVE HER SO MUCH!...

JIYOUNG you are great! ;)

That beginning blew me away... Then I realized it wasn't her lol. She still plays pretty well, and sings awesomely of course!

This song is so addicting and mellow to listen to! I ripped the "Wanna Do" part and it's on endless loop all day haha! I was really surprised with her performance. Didn't expect this from her. It was kinda Taylor Swift-esque but better! :P

Just one word: AMAZING!

Her voice is so clear and it has this ummm...innocent? feeling to it, it just mesmerise me! :eyelove: , plus she worked so hard while she learned to play the guitar that looking at her playing live just makes me feel so proud of our maknae!

GO GIANT BABY!

My favorite one among the other members solo. She sang it with so much feeling and energy. Everytime I watches this, I will be singing along with her as if I am there LIVE.

Hope she can do more of this similar kinds of solo. Would love to hear them ^_^

JiYoung HWatting !

my 2nd favourite after seungyeon song.....since they put acoustic element on this song that make me addicted

She defintely can be the next Taylor swift / IU / Yui / Juniel , she has potential...

She just need to work more on her breath control and her guitar skills XD

by the way, she was also learning piano at the same time she learnt how to play guitar

hopefully, down the road if she chooses to remain in the music industry, she can start to compose music....

1 person likes this

I'm so addicted to this song. Sasuga baby jing! go!go!go! :)))))))))))

I love this song! She sings it with so well and potrays the feelings so well its like you can feel them. Anyways its awesome! :thumbup:

This song gave me goosebumps! this is really a good song!! jiyoung daebakk!! i really love it!

I like her voice and this song and when the MV is out *BANG* awesome perfect beautiful and now my sister is addicted to this song too yeay the power of baby jjing

Cant stop replaying this song. Its really really good ~ Waiting for my KARASIA concert blu ray to arrive and gonna watch JiYoung sing LIVE on my theater system :thumbup1:

This song is my favorite!! i really love the tune, the lyrics of the song! it makes your mind and body in peace! JIYOUNG DAEBAK!

This song is DAE to the BAk!! Love Jiyoung's voice in this mv. Love everything about the song, the tune, the lyrics, her playing on a guitar. Wish they would release the korean version of the song so i can download it and listen to it on my ipod every day.

1 person likes this

Jiyoung, JJANG!! waw, I really can't imagine that Jiyoung could really play a guitar, and for me, a girl who could play any musical instrument, is the best....

want to make her my dongsaeng.... :P

jiyoung is the best.. i like this song and how she playing a guitar.. i like she sing this song in karasia concert.. nice solo song..

best jiyoung's performance ever!!!

wow~ she deserve a compliment..her solo is very magnificent..she really want to show her feminine side..& she did it!