[2012.07.19] KARA Gyuri and Nicole's Revelation on KBS Do Dream

yuda

• 2 weeks later...

That just not cool with forcing plastic surgery to debut. It should be a choice and I'm glad Gyuri didn't go through with it. Also I knew Nicole was from America but I thought her korean was pretty good after I saw this? Nicole shows up at 45:36. And I can understand that homesickness. I even got such for being away from home for 3weeks on a trip to Asia, I can only imagine how hard it must be for her.

This is a korean variety show even so I thought her korean was pretty good in this? Idk too much about the language though

Edited by tantang888

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can say surely that Gyuri is one of the most beautiful idol in korean showbiz. SME offered her plastic surgery for debut and then we all knew: she left because of that reason. For me, sugery or not is not an important thing, even she did it I still love her as usual. She's so precious because of her unique, no lie, no fake, just be herself.

And poor my Nikori, the girl always smile but always has to face the most difficult situation in group :(

• 4 weeks later...

Oww Nicole... I kinda understand the feeling how difficult it must have been for Nicole to learn multiple languages whith their already busy schedule. (In my childhood

I had similar expierences so I symphatize her alot)

Nicole fighting.

Well i just got here but dang, i didn't know Gyuri had that showed into her face. That's a low blow by any standard.

As for Nicole i can't even begin to imagine her hardships, learning Japanese is hard enough as it is, but to learn japanese via another foreign language, that's extra hard. I have to say hats of to the both of them, that's 2 very resilient and determined 2 ladies right there.

I can't even choose the more painful story sad.gif

Gosh, it should be hard for Nicole. I thought about it once, to be honest. Learning new languages for her group promotions must be really hard for her, who lived abroad and she needed to get over these stuffs. She's a strong soul.

And for, Gyuri, I have nothing against surgeries at all. But the way that agency told her was really rude. Specially 'cause she was in front her parents... Of course she overcame, she's Park Gyuri!

This.

• 4 months later...