[CONTEST/EVENT] Get a Chance to Have a KARA FANMEET At SBS KPop Super Concert

tms

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad.... I am currently living on the other side of the world. Malaysia don't have these large KPOP concerts.

Anyways hope you guys can win a fan meeting with KARA !

me too.i hope that you guys win it.

:thumbdown:

Sad.... I am currently living on the other side of the world. Malaysia don't have these large KPOP concerts.

Anyways hope you guys can win a fan meeting with KARA !

me too.i hope that you guys win it.

:thumbdown:

I also from Malaysia too... haiz... Malaysia... ==

Hope u guys can win it n enjoy the concert~ ><

I am also curious if we can get 1500 tickets through Karaholic. It isn't that big a number (1/10 a KARASIA concert) but the ticket price is expensive. Let's see if there're that many western Kamilias in the US.

There's a lot of Kamilias on the West Coast. It just happens that not all of us can afford tickets. The West Coast does cover a lot of ground with California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, and Baja Mexico. We also have Arizona and Nevada too.

KARA concert in LA!! I so wish I could go!!

Even though KARA may not reach 1500 fans, I want to stay positive!! I hope KARA does reach 1500 fans and surprise us all if not hopefully they'll get close! KARA is the most amazing girl group and I want them to be know internationally :D :D :D :D :D

To those who have tickets please please register for the fanmeet!!!!! We have to work hard on letting everyone know about KARA!!!

Edited by CuteCola

Im broke, i go to Singapore for their K5J showcase, now no money to go to LA, hahahaha Good luck to all Kamilia who will be going there! Enjoy the show guys!