[CONTEST/EVENT] Get a Chance to Have a KARA FANMEET At SBS KPop Super Concert

tms

god i cant make it out to california... i saw carson and i thought there is a city with the same name in new jersey... that would be a pretty smart place to host a kpop concert, many koreans live in new jersey, not to mention here in VA and up in NYC. i want so badly to go but theres just NO WAY i could get there OR afford the tix... T.T ugh... so close again... all those artists... and never does kara come close to me... they need a major kpop concert in DC, that would work

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In due time. If we continue to show the love and support for Kara including buying their albums and merchandise along with letting them know how many Kamilias in the US would love to have them here more often, it would entice them to want to keep coming back.

Just thought I would let you guys know. In Absolute Kpop's Facebook Q&A, someone mentioned they asked what the ticket registration numbers were and Absolute Kpop replied that the total ticket registration for ALL groups was about 1,000. SNSD was in the lead then SHINee and CNBLUE. If they stick to their 1,500 rule, this means no one would get a fan meet.

I am hoping Absolute Kpop sees those numbers and makes an exception but that is disheartening news.

Currently living in the Philippines so there's no way I can make it. If I didn't move out of the US I'd definitely buy one and register. Good luck though for everyone joining! :)

same here. Philippines are the most unfortunate kamillas I guess.. wish I could join this stuff.

I would so support but I'm not going to this show... I'm saving money for trips and other concerts. GL to all you Kamilias fighting for our girls!! I hope you guys win the chance to meet them personally^O^

• 4 months later...