[2009.02.01] KARA's follow up single <Honey>. Start of promotions will be on the second week of Feb

coffeebeanie

2008121115565910021hs9.jpg

KARA, who gathered much popularity thanks to <Pretty Girl>, has decided that their next single will be <Honey>.

Fans of KARA were able to vote for their choice song for the groups follow up single on the DSP Entertainments website. The voting period started last January 29 and ended today, February 1.

2180 votes were cast, 1302 of which were for <Honey>. The votes for this song was about 60% of the total votes, showing that this track was a clear frontrunner and favorite amongst fans. The management of KARA was positive that this song will enable the girls to be up for the number 1 spot once again, and thus, they have settled with <Honey> as their next single.

For this, KARA will be filming the MV for <Honey> on the first week of February, and will start promotions on the second week of the same month.

10 lucky KARA fans who joined the voting will be able to receive an autographed copy of their second mini-album.

source: SPN LINK thanks to mae:)

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic

DSP said, "Kara will have their first performance of their new song <Honey> on KBS's Music Bank on the 13th.

On the 19th, they will also release a repackaged version of their 2nd mini album."

source: http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090202/7219920.htm

translated by Tinggg@KARAholic

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by mae

oooo yay...

thank you so much for the prompt translation Tin :P

its officially confirmed, and an MV as well woooo!!!

kind of a bummer we wont get to see the girls on stage till next week though haha

but i can wait,

*fingers crossed* the outfits/concept will be amazing :lol:

For this, KARA will be filming the MV for <Honey> on the first week of February, and will start promotions on the second week of the same month.

I'm so happy !!

HONEY is one of my fav' songs <3

I'm so excited now >_< !!

Honey fighting !

Thx for the translation ^o^

Wow, so much work for Kara :x I hope they stay healthy. But I'm so excited for the promotions of Honey 8D I can't wait to see the MV.

And dang, those fans that get the autographed copies of Pretty Girl are luckyy

Edited by papercranes

Its next week!! :D *So happy*:D Its later then expected but they got a MV ! that totally rocks! I prefer they make a good MV and push the promotions a bit later! Doesnt matter!

Yup Like anne said Hope this week we will get previews or pictures :D coz I really am too excited~ XD

Im confident in KARA and the following song Honey! It is really a adorable song! In some way I think that it will be a bigger hit then Pretty Girl! GO KARA FIGHTING~!~!

I hope the MV will be just as well made as Pretty Girl..

hope they aren't rushing it and making it look 'cheap'.

i'm excited and i'm glad they aren't forcing the promotions this week.

they can get used to the dance and singing..

hope this time they sing live more in the song .. XD..

can't wait :D

thanks Tin :D