[2009.02.01] KARA's follow up single <Honey>. Start of promotions will be on the second week of Feb

coffeebeanie

For this, KARA will be filming the MV for <Honey> on the first week of February, and will start promotions on the second week of the same month.

10 lucky KARA fans who joined the voting will be able to receive an autographed copy of their second mini-album.

I can't wait to see the new MV. These fans are so lucky! I'm envious.

Oh yay! I love this song. ♥♥♥

And i really want to listen to Nicoles rap.

I want the mv now~~~ thanks for the translation! Now we have to wait for it!

^

and a remixed version right?

like Good Day season 2...

yea..

they are gonna change the music around i think.

at least according to some news articles

really all the songs from the mini album? cool :D

so the first perf of Honey will be the 13th..

have to watch that live :D

like everyone.. better be teasers/previews.. pics like last time :)

OhhhhhEEEEMGGGGGEEEEEee!!

i can't wait!!

HONEY~

KARA~

YAY

On the 19th, they will also release a repackaged version of their 2nd mini album.

Why? Why? Now i need more money 'cause i want to buy all the cd's of KARA. ;-; *depressed*

But it's a good thing too. Not for my pocket, but yay! I want to see the performance NOW~~

KARA, who gathered much popularity thanks to <Pretty Girl>, has decided that their next single will be <Honey>.

Fans of KARA were able to vote for their choice song for the groups follow up single on the DSP Entertainments website. The voting period started last January 29 and ended today, February 1.

2180 votes were cast, 1302 of which were for <Honey>. The votes for this song was about 60% of the total votes, showing that this track was a clear frontrunner and favorite amongst fans. The management of KARA was positive that this song will enable the girls to be up for the number 1 spot once again, and thus, they have settled with <Honey> as their next single.

For this, KARA will be filming the MV for <Honey> on the first week of February, and will start promotions on the second week of the same month.

10 lucky KARA fans who joined the voting will be able to receive an autographed copy of their second mini-album.

source: SPN LINK thanks to mae:)

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic

source: http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090202/7219920.htm

translated by Tinggg@KARAholic

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

where can i join to vote for the MV? i also want to win an autographed copy of the Cd.. hehe.

• 3 months later...

I got the album .. It was absolutely gorgeous <3 .. Though .. I kind of wish they didnt promote honey ... I Am ... (Ing) was such an amazing song ..

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...