[VIDEO] Best of KARA, Gyuri

eudoraJR

gone are the days so probably gyul can "return" and best to host a show on her own. that'll be jjang!

thanks for the effort to share with those who have missed or are missing those days. btw there exists a thread on this too. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a leader, we all know that GyuRi must be more brave and front of the other members moreover she is the eldest one, GyuRi really got much stress from many direction, she had to accept some unreasonable criticize from some people that jealous about her, this situation became more serious when their time was down before, although we all saw GyuRi faced the camera in TV programme bravely, but actually she also needed some comfort to rely on....... Of course, GyuRi power cannot be denied, she is truly a goddess, so I think when she said she was a goddess in the programme, I think she got nothing wrong at all, I want to ask back to those people who always taking criticize on GyuRi, 'Can you done better than GyuRi as a girl, such a young one but bravely, she can get through all the way, can you?' GyuRi is the BEST as the topic had showed clearly........... Thanks for gathering those videos, I'm now cheering for GyuRi........^^