[2012.08.06] Kara Sets Comeback Album Showcase Date as August 22

neris

Come on DSP, give us the teasers to satisfy our hunger for KARA. Cant concentrate on my exam because of this. Give me a teaser so that I can stop imagining their new concept ^_^

i can't remember where i read it but the title song will be introduced/performed during the showcase.

hence which means all solo songs will be released before 22nd. right? right?

Edited by red4summer

I'm truly excited about this comeback!!

I miss seeing them perform on music show many times a week.

Live streaming again? Wonderful! I hope the time will be convenient for me~~

I wonder when they will release their solo songs in Korea though. Hmm...

I'm confused which thread to spazz on :P Really happy Kamilia gets to experience their comeback together! :crying: KARA really thinks about all of us.

Oh, and there's a countdown on KARA's DSP website ~ I wonder if it's a troll countdown again kekeke

Humm...new Kamilia here :blushing:

Can someone explain me this: do they have some page set to transmite or will they announce on that time? (the youtube chanel for streaming, I mean)

Also, I'm really excited ^^ It'll be the releasing of new things since I became their fans :wub:

Humm...new Kamilia here :blushing:

Can someone explain me this: do they have some page set to transmite or will they announce on that time? (the youtube chanel for streaming, I mean)

Also, I'm really excited ^^ It'll be the releasing of new things since I became their fans :wub:

i don't understand your question but..

kara live channel on youtube will be streaming their comeback showcase which happens on 22th august 1900hrs kst. so stay tuned to see them live!

normally teasers will be released online prior the comeback, just watch out for updates in kara forums. (best is twitters.)

and if you know korean, you can visit dsp/kara sites for more information.

Oh yeah baby! Our lovely KARA are on their way to rock the stage again! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see them on youtube again, Im so excited!!

But please, please DSP give us some teasers! KARAddicts need our dose of KARA everyday! LOL

only 2 weeks left Kamilia!

"the showcase will be streamed live on YouTube"

any idea in what channel? DSP?

no information on that yet but if one has to, one will definitely bet on dspkara, right?

when it's near, i'm sure we will have all the necessary information to stream the showcase.