Aznpz9DCcAAYV3G.jpg
Track List:
PRODUCED BY SWEETUNE

1. Title Song [PANDORA]
2. Idiot
3. Miss U
4. WAY
5. Title Song Inst. [PANDORA]

Confirmed that "PANDORA" is the title track.

Kara’s Title Song and Album to be Named ‘Pandora’

The title of Kara’s fifth mini album will be Pandora.

The group’s upcoming mini album, its first in a year, contains a total of five tracks, including the title track Pandora. The song was produced by the magic hand that composed many of many of Kara’s hits, the Sweetune team, comprised of composers Han Jae Ho and Kim Seung Soo.

The album took the first woman created by the Gods in Greek legend, Pandora, and colored her the Kara way to make her the most beautiful and attractive woman of the present age.

The title also means that, like Pandora’s Box made Pandora curious about the big secrets it held inside it, Kara will tease music fans across the world with its mysterious seductions.

On August 7, Kara’s agency DSP Media had released an image of a mysterious cube as a hint for the album. As the title of the album and song has been released, the image has been revealed to be a hint referring to Pandora and Pandora’s Box.

Pandora will be a dance piece in the synthpop genre, and will show off how Kara has matured yet again.

The first performance for Pandora will be revealed at the showcase for the album, to take place on August 22, and the album’s songs and music video will be released through online music sites on the same day.

Credit: eNews

KARA TEASERS

Edited by flamestalker

OMG! So, they will release their solo songs in this album!! Ohh! *o*

I can't wait!! STORYTELLER is such a nice title. I think it will be a concept similar to Lupin.

If it's the case, I would totally love it!! Lupin is the song that made me become a Kamilia. :)

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

this is gonna be SO GOOD

STORYTELLER is quite an unusual title for KARA, isn't it? their previous title songs were short words like Lupin, Jumping, Mister, etc

but i'm very anxious!!!

GIRLS PLEASE COME BACK ALREADY

Oh my yeoshin Gyuri!!!!!! I CANNOT wait for storyteller!! Gonna save money for this!!! Spending money on Kara is not wasting money lol

IN THE CUBE!!!!!!!! lol ive just been noticing the cube lately. In Step they had it. ARE THEY TEAMING UP WITH BEAST?! Maybe not lol. Just a delusional fan here. >.>

Edited by AppleJaJing

storyteller, hmm. i wonder what kind of concept they'll have for that. maybe dark, fantasy like?

and as usual, i'm PRAYING the girls will have equal amounts of lines and some of gyul's rapping

Step was such a great comeback song last year and i'm sure they'll be able to top that :D

but honestly, if their mini album is only going to contain ONE new song and the rest is going to be their solo songs, i'm gonna be a bit disappointed [even if i do love their solos, especially jings].

i hope dsp will have their solos as like a ..single or digital release[?] or whatever its called cause i was hoping to hear more of the girls sing together. :P

ughh gawsh, i remember last year i stayed up, on a day i didn't have to go to school the next, for their showcase..or was it karachannel? and frikken aye, dsp! trolling me man! lol they ended up playing it on a school night. don't do it again to me dsp! :P man, i can't wait to see more teasers and the girls solo mv's leading up to their comeback! :Dand if ajax is still promoting..dsp might as well let them have a special stage :)

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

lol, so the downtime on last friday was for this? :thumbup1:

but..

-storyteller? this could be the long time the album title is not going to be the title song name.

-weird if there's only 1 new song. hope the rumour list is wrong.

who thinks the "carelessness" is a master-piece of art?

more "leaks" please..

who's with me? i guess the solos are not included in this mini-album.

plus i hope the video played in karasia has nothing to do with this release.

Edited by red4summer

no every fans are updated throughout the day, so it's best to update when new information is confirmed and revealed.

Karas Title Song and Album to be Named Pandora

The title of Karas fifth mini album will be Pandora.

The groups upcoming mini album, its first in a year, contains a total of five tracks, including the title track Pandora. The song was produced by the magic hand that composed many of many of Karas hits, the Sweetune team, comprised of composers Han Jae Ho and Kim Seung Soo.

The album took the first woman created by the Gods in Greek legend, Pandora, and colored her the Kara way to make her the most beautiful and attractive woman of the present age.

The title also means that, like Pandoras Box made Pandora curious about the big secrets it held inside it, Kara will tease music fans across the world with its mysterious seductions.

On August 7, Karas agency DSP Media had released an image of a mysterious cube as a hint for the album. As the title of the album and song has been released, the image has been revealed to be a hint referring to Pandora and Pandoras Box.

Pandora will be a dance piece in the synthpop genre, and will show off how Kara has matured yet again.

The first performance for Pandora will be revealed at the showcase for the album, to take place on August 22, and the albums songs and music video will be released through online music sites on the same day.

Credit: eNews

Edited by red4summer

can someone translate this? i got it fom ekbird's twitter. something about kara's music video...

AzrUyR8CQAAjMCV.jpg

I ask sysbittersweet and she said that "kara asked for a demonstrative car in return of sponsor for their mv but there was no demonstrator"