[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

sweetofuu

12 songs!? if its true~~ i need to save more more and more money now~~~ :P

I think it was just confirmed that the minialbum will only have 5 songs? -correct me if I'm mistaken-

And anyways does this mean that they will not be releasing the girls' solo songs through Pandora? (I'm a bit disappointed cause I was really anticipating Seungyeon's Guilty~)

---

just some things I hope to see in this comeback:

1. More ballads. or sentimental-ish songs. I Am (ing) was/is beautiful and I'm sure our girls can pull it off again. :D

2. In addition to the ballads, I kinda want to hear KARA's rock sound lol. Something like Jing's Wanna Do would be awesome. ^^

3. A MV with a storyline. DSP has improved a lot these days, but there's still room for improvement. I would totally love it if there were a storyline to the MV. Plus our girls can act so i'm gonna cross my fingers for this.

yup that's about it.

xD

^

however if the solos are to be released in a seperate (solo special) album, then won't it be better?

packaging everything together with new release is not advisable unless it's a full album.

idk probably the new korea mv screening policy has caused chaos and hence delayed the solo album release in korea.

months ago dsp has said solos will be released prior everything but i guess it has changed? only dsp knows..

(anyway we still have the japan solo++ collection to look forward.)

tbh i'm not real enthusiastic about the solo releases but the next kara song.

it's the comeback since step which i am highly anticipated about.

the rest is just for collection.

The "special solo" album will be a separate album. Even gyuri herself clarified it here ^^

Ah thank you so much for clarifying. :) as much as I can't wait for SY's solo to be released, I guess I'd still prefer 5 new songs to the rumoured tracklist - only 1 new song for this long awaited comeback would be too wasted. Well I'll be anticipating both releases then. XD (though this will cost an arm and a leg)

I think it is good that they release a group album first

Because they have been out of music scene in Korea for a year

And their fans must miss them a lot

Pandora? I love this name already...

And I'm sure that this comeback will be great!

All I really hope is a storyline in their MV

Can't wait for new teasers

saw a rumor tracklist like

1. [Title Song] -Pandora ^^

2. Daydream

3. Guilty

4. Secret Love

5. Lost

6. Wanna Do

7. [Title Soog Inst.] -Pandora Inst ^^

-not official, but i think there's a possibility~

Edited by jerism

2. Daydream

3. Guilty

4. Secret Love

5. Lost

6. Wanna Do

I guess it's already stated that the mini album will consist of 5 songs, so minus the title track, there are 4 spots left, I don't think they will include the solo songs together in the mini album. As previous poster said, the will be a separate album for the solo songs.

2. Daydream

3. Guilty

4. Secret Love

5. Lost

6. Wanna Do

There 's only 5 songs include in Pandora, so this tracklist is already gone :P

Pandora reminded me of Avatar. But i don't think it has anything to do with the Avatar movie. :)

I'm sure this album will also be as awesome as the others. I just can't wait to open KARA's Pandora box and find out what's locked inside it, no matter how dangerous it would be. Will it be something magical? Something shocking and far beyond our wildest dreams? Only time will tell. xD

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!

This will be the first KARA album I'm buying since becoming a Kamilia~

I only have their best clips DVD keke ^^

I was without internet for almost 2 weeks and when I got it back this was the first thing I read, best surprise ever I must say! And I really like the name Pandora a lot.

gosh I should really start saving money and get all the KARA albums for myself one by one, even if it takes a lot of time.

I've been waiting for this on YesAsia since the other day but it's still not available :( It's been a while since KARA's last album and I wouldn't think twice on splurging all my fortune just the get a hold of their new mini album :D

Wahh~ the girls looks so mature and classy. I feel like there might be more ballads in this mini from looking at the photo. Really all of them look stunning in the photo. Also the way KARA is written in the photo gives a mysterious concept, dark evil feel. I can't wait for the release!

cube_kara.jpg

OH MAII GASHHHH!!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YESSS A MATURE AND DARK-ISH CONCEPT YESYESYESYESYES

*inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *inhale* *still inhaling* .....x.x

-finally calm-

Girls look amazing~ Except I have a few things to be not so happy about loool jiyoung's pants... like wth and hara's eye make-up XD

I think HamCole looks soo great though!! Can't stop looking towards them :OOO

but what's with the low chandelier loool and the white stairs? yeah... imo, the jacket photo looks empty :T

at first i wanted this mini album to have only 1 new song and the rest are the solos....

but thinking now i think i'm really excited about having 5 new songs!!! this is so awesome!

and Pandora is a really cooler theme than storyteller. this comeback is gonna be so interesting.

can't wait. please release this album already!!!

Charming, elegant, and sexy ~

Oh my.... I can see KARA's aura burning at the background of the picture. B)

Hara is sooooo sexy and Nicole looks HOT :w00t:

Gyuri and SeungYeon looks elegant and classy.

JiYoung potrays a mysterious retro/EMO feel :ph34r:

Very very nice ! Cant wait for more pictures and the VIDEOS ! :lol2:

Edited by Yongery