[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

sweetofuu

ahh, my fellow kamilians! i had nowhere else to spazz so i'll spazz here! :D

i'm so super stoked for the mini album cause this one is going to be the first kpop anything i'm purchasing!

i hope it's going to be AMAZING cause tbh, i didn't really like lupin's mini album [except lupin and lonely] and it took me a while to like most of the songs on jumping.

but anywho! i'm so excited! and i'm definitely going to get their solos...

that's if they dont sell it separately, cause i'm seriously broke

i feel like i'm going to freak out. i can't wait for them to comeback!

and if their title song is going to be pandora, there better be a story line!

from the picture, i have to say, they all look amazing!

i just wish the picture was bigger so i can see it a bit better :P

Loving everything about the photo! Perfection at it's best! Elevated sophistication at it's finest!

GyuRi slimmed down a lot, or it could be photoshop, but either way she looks amazing. I noticed that all of them have like narrow chin in the picture, did they photoshop that?... hahaha... Loving the styling on them. Loving the retro up-do, the bangs, the buns, the ponytails, the braids. Nicole's pose stood out to me the most. I would have preferred if they put JiYoung in like a short dress, if not at least a different pose.

I really like the chosen font for this concept.

Now I'm going to anticipate each day in hopes of seeing more teasers.

^

Actually Pandora Instrumental was listed on there not Pandora. (I don't know why though) But Pandora should be the remaining song.

I can't wait for their comeback!! I wonder what kind of songs they will be releasing...

CAN't WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!

tumblr_m74c0vgcdz1rt8f9l.gif

Ah it does say inst. Okay we have a mini-album ^_^!

I have a feeling that Miss U will be some sort of ballad track :sweatdrop: ..the others tbh I have no idea :lol:. DSP sure comes up with goofy song names like WAY, or WITH from the the jumping album.

Omg yes it's a mature/classy/elegant concept! ^O^ GyulHamCole look sooo gorgeous in this. I really hope their performance outfits will be similar to what the girls are wearing now, just that they'll be easier to dance in (cause you know, the concept photos rarely ever look like what the girls are going to perform or the music video itself)

but can I just say... I'm not too pleased with Jing's clothes, it just doesn't fit her. and her hair. Jing still looks pretty nonetheless, it's just that the photo could have been so much better.

1. IDIOT

2. Miss U

3. PANDORA

4. WAY

Tracklist seems promising so far, hopefully our girls will have the chance to work with different songwriters and producers again. And if I'm not wrong this is probably the first time the title track is the third track on the album (for KARA). Usually it's the first or the second... anyways this comeback looks like it's gonna be mindblowing, anticipating~!

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Can't wait!!! More KARA songs to go into my playlist~

I hope someone translates the pictures Vennie posted... From Step's experience, I think this has something to do with copyrights (??) and anyway, I think the hangul beside the green boxes are lines from each song! So if someone translates them, we can get an idea of what the songs might be about ^^

I can't wait till this album come out, I think the tracklist look promising. I think idiot would be a rockish type of song, like the kara4 days song. Missing u is probably a ballad song, it could be a japanese remade song. Way is going to be a cute song I think. Since the girls have to have at least one cute song. I can't wait to heard panadora, I want to open kara panadora.

Here is the english version. It's a copyright site

http://i.imgur.com/Cn5zC.png

Lyrics (first line)

Idiot 이젠정말널모르겠어어쩔땐연인같다어느순간

Miss U 가끔우울하고왠지허전할때엔난그때마다니생각

Pandora 감출수없는거야니눈빛이흔들려묘한시선속에

Way 나의파란사과누가가져가서너를빼앗겼어

Looked over the lyrics...could only really translate Idiot since Idon't wanna give out wrong translations~ >3<

Idiot: Now you really don't know what to do. You're like an alien at this moment.

//facepalm ignore please~ ^^

I'll post up the rest when i get confirmation lools

Here is the english version. It's a copyright site

http://i.imgur.com/Cn5zC.png

Lyrics (first line)

Idiot 이젠정말널모르겠어어쩔땐연인같다어느순간

Miss U 가끔우울하고왠지허전할때엔난그때마다니생각

Pandora 감출수없는거야니눈빛이흔들려묘한시선속에

Way 나의파란사과누가가져가서너를빼앗겼어

My attempt at translation:

Idiot: I really dont get you now. sometimes it feels like we are lovers then

Miss U: Sometimes when I'm depressed and lonely you are on my mind

Pandora: Can't hide it. your wavering eyes. in curious gaze

Way: I lost you because someone took my blue apple

Ah!!! I can't wait for it to be released! This concept sounds like it's going to be a lot more mature!! I can't believe that the only day that I'm going to be out of town this summer is going to be the 22nd. Oh well!

I AM NOW IN SPAZZING MODE!!

Kara releases 1st image teaser for "Pandora" ft. Jiyoung

2012081309055960963_1.jpg

After an exciting announcement that KARA would be returning with their 5th mini-album, "Pandora," at the end of the month, the first solo image teaser has been revealed on August 13th!

As the maknae of the group, Kang Jiyoung reveals her transformation with an intense pink color suit and matching lipstick. Her hair seem to shine with a hint of silver mixed in it. Her image teaser has amplified fans curiosity behind the group's concept of "Pandora," the most beautiful woman created by the gods.

KARA already caught attention with the beautiful jacket cover photo of their 5th mini-album, which is set to be released on August 22nd. They will also perform their comeback showcase that day.

Other solo image teasers featuring Goo Hara, Park Gyuri and Nicole will be released in the next following days promptly at noon through Naver Music, with the music video teaser set to be released in 5 days (August 18th) through KARA's official YouTube channel.

Taken by Koreaboo

Teaser release Schedule:

KARA Pandora Member Teaser 8/13 : Jiyoung 8/14 : Hara 8/15 : Gyuri 8/16 : Nicole 8/17 : Seungyeon

I CAN' WAIT!!! Jiyoung looks amazing!

tumblr_ljyby2gTgj1qhlw4f.gif

And supposedly DSP has a dress code for Kara's showcase. You have to wear a black jacket. O_O

Edited by KaraMyBiased

Oh my, Jiyoung looks beautiful.

I don't want to bother and I don't know if this was already anwsered before but, what time will it be aired in korea? (the youtube transmission, I mean).

Sorry if I'm being a bother

Based on the teaser today, it looks like the teaser video will be released in 12.00 noon KST in Naver, and anytime later in DSP official youtube.