[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

sweetofuu

I don't want to ruin anyone's mood -- I'm just curious

There's that new law that made some of us worried " Companies could start handing their artist MVs to be checked on the 13th and it could take 7-10 days.. MVs would have written stuff lik PG, NC ecc.." Pandora is supposedly included in this (fortunately it seems that it's not) but from the start DSP didn't hesitate at all to state that they were going to release it on the 22nd and they're now giving us teasers with nothing written. Were they sure that this MV is going to pass or they really have strong/influencial connections?

i thought the new ruling only kicks in from 18th august?

my view is when dsp said 22nd, they must be confident that the new mv will pass the screening.

imo which kara mv suggests that the new mv will be potentially high in risk?

connections? don't think it that way..

OMG Hara looks beautiful...doesn't look like Hara I got used at all!

She's sexy :thumbup1: but, did they loose weight again? I hope they're resting enough and have all the meals they should have.

I know that in previous releases, they had sleep deprivement and skiped some meals. Hope that isn't the same this time U-U

OMG Hara looks beautiful...doesn't look like Hara I got used at all!

She's sexy :thumbup1: but, did they loose weight again? I hope they're resting enough and have all the meals they should have.

I know that in previous releases, they had sleep deprivement and skiped some meals. Hope that isn't the same this time U-U

hmm it actually looks like Hara GAINED weight! at-least to me! She always looked healthy to me, but she definitely looks more "filled out" this time around. Gyuri said she lost 5kg right! she looks really good. She normally doesn't like to show her stomach cause she doesn't think she's slim enough but at this latest performance, she is rockin!

Hara Goo is just rocking the new look and is oozing with the sexy/chic vibe!!!

Jiyoung gives off the mature and grown up vibe.

I am loving the teasers so far!!! I want to see the other members soon!!! DSP did a fabulous job so far w/ the look of the MV, the teasers are great, music from the teaser sounds awesome!!!!!

I haven't posted here since Kara's promotions last year! But anyways, I'm so excited for their comeback next week! I'm actually glad it's a mini album because I find their eps WAY better than their full-length albums.

It's a interesting concept, different sound and image so far from 'Step'. I can't wait for the hamster Seungyeon's and Nicole's teasers, the music video, and the mini album release. I wish Kara the best of luck for this round of promotions! Fighting!

Hara's teaser is simply hot !

Her hair flip is epic.

Gyuri is so beautiful...she is such a goodness.

And this new concept really suits her.

Indeed, Gyuri has always give a really mature woman vibre.

The music...sounds really good.

Edited by Solin

does this comeback have anything to do with pink?

the pandora box is pink and when was the last time kara appeared in pink on stage? (because they just did yesterday.)

this comeback is more about mature than sexy, right?

ok, i'm reading too much. heehee.