[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

sweetofuu

I really liked the song in the first listen. For me the song didn't dissapoint me, I felt that sweetune gave KARA a really nice worthy song and was amazingly composed. From the beginning to end! I felt that the music video was really put well together, and maybe I did want a little more of a story line. And for an odd reason I felt like Sweetune wanted to link Infinite and KARA together...I would have like to see sungjong opening the box...anyways the music video was nice!! I actually feel that they matured to a more fierce style but I did feel that feminie feel as well, especially because Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung captured more of the feminie essence. On the other hand, Hara and Nicole captured the fierce feel. I guess the teaser did give accurate feel to what each member would be portraying in the music video. I LOVED the dance!! I liked that hand move and the showing back part!!! ^///^

I loved that the song was a bit fast paced, it was something that made me attracted to song when I heard Jiyoung first I was like hands down amazing, then when I heard HaNiJing rap I was like mindblown they definitely stepped it up with that rap! Then right after it was Gyul and Hammie's part I was like "yup this is it, need that high note and it will be complete to my ears!" that's when I hear Ham I was so happy that I almost missed Gyuri's ad-lib! It finished, and I was in heaven! I liked the album I did think there would be more ballads but it was more of the cutesy but I like that too on KARA. I'm glad to have pre-ordered the album!! The showcase was amazing, can't wait for their comeback stages!!

Thanks for the eng sub!

When I first listened to Pandora I didn't really think it was that great of a song but after awhile, I find myself replaying the MV over and over again. So I can say that the song is very addictive.

After watching the showcase, I think Miss U is also a great song and will be one of my favorite Kara songs.

Is it only me or does this song have an OST feel to it? I feel like I'm watching a drama when I'm listening to this.

At first, I wasn't sure if i had the "this is a hit" feel (like i did with STEP) or not. But loving it now that I listened to it multiple times. Def addictive.

KARA fighting!

Edited by coco4good

OMG I love the song, it just song some great. Love the moves, I do agree that gyuri, seungyeon, and jiyoung brought the femine side to the song. Yet cole and hara brought the fierce side to the song. Love seungyeon high notes, I miss hear that. I love the outfit in this mv. I think we are all disappointed that they didn't have a storyline, since I think just the title pandora you can defintely come with many storyline for that title.

^

i think they're included in the album.

KARA achieves all-kill on real-time charts "Pandora"

KARA has topped various charts with their latest title track, "Pandora."

On August 22nd, KARA released their 5th mini-album a listeingse topnd music video "Pandora," and 3 hours after its release, was found in first place on Melon, Mnet and Olleh Music.

In addition, "KARA" and "Pandora" emerged as some of the top searched words on real time queries. "Pandora" is a dance track that is synth-pop based that mixes retro punk, hard rock elements and electronica with a twist.

The group achieved an all-kill on real-time charts as they performed their comeback showcase on the 22nd at the Walker Hill Hotel in Gwangjin, Seoul, where more than 250 reporters and 900 fans attended.

Meanwhile, they will have their first broadcast comeback stage on KBS "Music Bank" on August 23rd.

Source: Review Star

Credit: Koreaboo

let's hope next week will be fruitful!

btw, it should be 24th on mubank.

Edited by red4summer

Just want to comment that PANDORA is AWESOME as ######!!

I've been playing it endlessly since yesterday..

It has Japan anime synth + electric guitar strum, I'm diggin the instrumental right now!

Yes!!! The instrumental is perfect ro relax after a long day ^^

i had a headache today but i started a feel better when i heard this music ^^ this melody is comfortable