[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

sweetofuu

^ Thanks everyone for all the updates especially to @red4summer

So many controversies hitting the girls this comeback. Hoping that they can weather through it and come out stronger with the support of kamilias. ^^

Here's the performance of Pandora on Show Champion. They won too !! Happy for them . Hara seems to be doing well from how hyper she was during the ending. Hopefully it is nothing too serious :).

Performance: Pandora

Miss U

Talk

Ending

Winning pose from kara

A1Ykd3yCcAE33fF.png

Edited by jjy

@jjy

thanks but it's everyone's effort in updating this thread, in particular k0uki.

thanks for the pricelss photo too. :thumbup1:

"sad" i'm late on their music show appearance again.

i only managed to get myself updated this morning and to learn that the girls have won on their debut showchamp appearance and its comeback stage, it's a beautiful start to my day.

to me, the pandora encore is the best performance of all since its showcase!

give me 2 more this week.. tbh i have a good feeling!

congrats girls! may you take turn to get yourself drunk with the trophy cup.

ps

indeed, winning is never everything or the most important but if it can bring smiles upon our little girls, then why not?

btw anyone knows what was on gyul's thank you speech?

Edited by red4summer

They all look tired X( it's always like that after a big release

Gyuri has really big eye shadows this time. Even make-up couldn't cover it on the showcase...

But I'm happy that the mini-album is being well-received by everyone U_U

1st week of charts:

Single #2 in Gaon Chart

akww0p.png

and #3 in Billboard K-Pop Hot 100

pbmt2.png

Album #1 in Gaon Chart

2e337rp.png

the other songs charted too

Way: #58 Gaon | #35 K-Pop 100

Idiot: #106 Gaon | #87 K-Pop 100

Miss U: #88 Gaon | #64 K-Pop 100

Edited by rafatisd

there's still a long time until the promotion finish. i really hope they win all music broadcast and stay for no 1 for a few week with pandora. really their comeback this year is the most anticipated one. but, anyone now who will be making comeback at september?

just hope they can maintain their stamina and health.

^ well G.D is making a comeback in early September so.... Hope for the best.

On another note, Pandora has fallen substantially in the charts. I just checked bugs and melon. They are 10th and 9th... Hope that comes up in the next few days. On the other hand, they are still number 2 on naver.

Edited by JJW

Pandora has sold 32,048 copies in Hanteo so far (about 1 week 3 days since the released date), and already surpassed Lupin 's overall sales number in Hanteo (28,000+). Now aiming for STEP 's number in its 1st month (35,000+)

Edited by fantomas

Pandora has sold 32,048 copies in Hanteo so far (about 1 week 3 days since the released date), and already surpassed Lupin 's overall sales number in Hanteo (28,000+). Now aiming for STEP 's number in its 1st month (35,000+)

I'd love to see Gaon's number more, but based on the hanteo number, the sales look promising. :)

I'd love to see Gaon's number more, but based on the hanteo number, the sales look promising. :)

Yes, STEP sold 35k in Hanteo and 97k in Gaon. Now Pandora has sold about the same number (33,3k), I reckon the number of Gaon should be at least 80-90k :thumbup1:

Backstage video of kara on Mnet today.

Performance

Aww..they were so close to winning today. Hopefully, the girls and kamilias alike are not too disappointed because of this. Let's continue showing much love and support to Kara.

Edited by jjy