• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetofuu

Album
[2012.08.22] Korean 5th Mini Album - Pandora

288 posts in this topic

Oh my god!!!! ;~; fellow Kamilias, I need a group hug or at least your twitters so we can spazz together ;nnn; Jiyoung looks flawless and the video teaser is so perfect and the song sounds amazing and ;_____; my KARA feelings are out of control!

Thess first teasers photo and video of Jiyoung are daeback !

Our giant baby has matured so much and she became a real woman.

Just saw the first teaser of Jiyoung, I swear I just died omg she looks so gorgeous *--* ♥

Hara's teaser:

3 words: Drop Dead Gorgeous!!

I can't wait for Gyuri's, Nicole's, and Seungyeon's teasers!!

I don't want to ruin anyone's mood -- I'm just curious

There's that new law that made some of us worried " Companies could start handing their artist MVs to be checked on the 13th and it could take 7-10 days.. MVs would have written stuff lik PG, NC ecc.." Pandora is supposedly included in this (fortunately it seems that it's not) but from the start DSP didn't hesitate at all to state that they were going to release it on the 22nd and they're now giving us teasers with nothing written. Were they sure that this MV is going to pass or they really have strong/influencial connections?

i thought the new ruling only kicks in from 18th august?

my view is when dsp said 22nd, they must be confident that the new mv will pass the screening.

imo which kara mv suggests that the new mv will be potentially high in risk?

connections? don't think it that way..

wow keep the teasers coming DSP, beyond excited!

OMG Hara looks beautiful...doesn't look like Hara I got used at all!

She's sexy :thumbup1: but, did they loose weight again? I hope they're resting enough and have all the meals they should have.

I know that in previous releases, they had sleep deprivement and skiped some meals. Hope that isn't the same this time U-U

Pandora is going to be awesome!

Teasers one by one, the hype is overwhelming!

Can't wait for the album to come out!

OMG Hara looks beautiful...doesn't look like Hara I got used at all!

She's sexy :thumbup1: but, did they loose weight again? I hope they're resting enough and have all the meals they should have.

I know that in previous releases, they had sleep deprivement and skiped some meals. Hope that isn't the same this time U-U

hmm it actually looks like Hara GAINED weight! at-least to me! She always looked healthy to me, but she definitely looks more "filled out" this time around. Gyuri said she lost 5kg right! she looks really good. She normally doesn't like to show her stomach cause she doesn't think she's slim enough but at this latest performance, she is rockin!

Amazing. don't exist other words who able to describe the feelings after watch this teaser.

buddies, when the Nicole's teaser... i will have a cardiac arrest.

Hara: Perfect, a true diva.

Hara Goo is just rocking the new look and is oozing with the sexy/chic vibe!!!

Jiyoung gives off the mature and grown up vibe.

I am loving the teasers so far!!! I want to see the other members soon!!! DSP did a fabulous job so far w/ the look of the MV, the teasers are great, music from the teaser sounds awesome!!!!!

Gyuri's teaser:

Someone has to be blind to think she's ugly :D So pretty!! Always a goddess~

Next is Nicole's, I can't wait!!

Edited by KaraMyBiased

I haven't posted here since Kara's promotions last year! But anyways, I'm so excited for their comeback next week! I'm actually glad it's a mini album because I find their eps WAY better than their full-length albums.

It's a interesting concept, different sound and image so far from 'Step'. I can't wait for the hamster Seungyeon's and Nicole's teasers, the music video, and the mini album release. I wish Kara the best of luck for this round of promotions! Fighting!

Hara's teaser is simply hot !

Her hair flip is epic.

Gyuri is so beautiful...she is such a goodness.

And this new concept really suits her.

Indeed, Gyuri has always give a really mature woman vibre.

The music...sounds really good.

Edited by Solin

LOVE all the teasers. Sweet Tune have never failed me. The girls look lovely with their new looks and Hara's video is my favorite so far.

Looking forward to Nicole and Hammie!

Oh yea TOMORROW ITS NICOLE'S TURN, anyone as excited as me?!

By chance know when the mini album will come out in Yesasia preorder?

does this comeback have anything to do with pink?

the pandora box is pink and when was the last time kara appeared in pink on stage? (because they just did yesterday.)

this comeback is more about mature than sexy, right?

ok, i'm reading too much. heehee.

Gyuri's diet really worked out soooo much for her.... and I thought she couldn't get any more perfect than this... :cries: did you guys see her abs on the olympic performance?????!

Gyuri is so beautiful!

Everytime I awake up, there is a new teaser. A great way to start the day, huh?

I want to see the PV quickly and the youtube thing too XD

nicole's lost gyuri's daydream jiyoung's wannna do arghhhh i am soooooooooo nervous.I can't wait.

The cover looks so good! Can't wait for the remaining teasers and then the MV! The album must have awesome photos inside, can't wait! xD