• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
(づ◕‿◕)づ'

[Haradoll] Hara Official PANDORA Topic

52 posts in this topic

As KARA's comeback draws near, DSP will be rolling out new teaser pics and videos, and today they just released a concept pic for their newest mini-album PANDORA

f5NMx.png

Omgoodness I can't breathe! Someone wake me up T_T is Hara wearing a see-through clothing >////< Don't think I can survive much longer if DSP keeps releasing teasers like this XD.

qK8Lu.jpg

Hara!!!!!!!! Although don't really like the make up, the clothes, etc....!! But so excite!! Kara is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Hara, I am not a pervert.... It just that you look so beautiful until I cant stop staring at you and your sexy see-through body :blushing:

DSP you cant do this to us, quickly release their solo shots !

Edited by Yongery

^

I believe everyone just keep staring at Hara and her dress haha :tongue:

Although I am excited about their comeback, I don't really like her hairdo in the picture DSP released (sorry hara :( )

Not sure if I'm right, but it seems that Hara is getting the sexiest outfits for their recent promotions (from speed up), i wonder why?

Stairway to Pandora (heaven?)

Hara has really sexy fingernails art :eyelove:

hara looks pretty in that dress. her petite body makes me like the look more, and her hair completes it well imo. :thumbup:

the sophisticated/luxurious look fits them really well ^^ i'm liking what i'v seen so far♥

Edited by phoenix.XD

Hara's photo teaser is out ^_^

R965S.jpg

Excuse me while I dieeeeeee! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edit: The official teaser is now uploaded on DSPKara's channel :)

20120814_1344916016_49847300_1.jpg

Unff the way she swings her body and flips her hair :scared: need a moment to catch my breathe :P.

Also I love her bangs!

cr. nate

Hara's teaser is so so sexy! I really like her hair in the teaser video. It gives out the sexy vibe

ow ow ow~ her clothes for photo teaser :o

i prefer the mv teaser, cause she looks pretty :eyelove: her hair style remember me with speed up kekke

This teaser was utterly AWESOME!

I seriously have trouble breathing right now...

I swear, I'm having a mini heart attack.

I was not prepared for those 19 deadly awesome seconds...

OMG, she looks Fantabulous ! Thick make up and sexy moves.... I am slowly dying :wub:

hara with sexy dress.....wooooo......cant shut my eyes.....

cant wait for another teaser tomorrow...

Hara's teaser is daebak, I really like it a lot, it's energetic and she's sexy hahahha

The bangs looks really good on her and hopefully she'll be having this hairstyle for their comeback :D

Omg! I'm so excited to learn more about their comeback. It completely changes their usual style ... I have never found Hara so sexy!She's fabulous.

I'm soo excited for this comeback! Everything is shaping up to be magical!

I don't even how many times I press the replay buttom! She's perfect for me ;;;;;;

tumblr_m8q9weBNxY1qcve31o1_250.giftumblr_m8q9weBNxY1qcve31o2_250.gif

tumblr_m8q9weBNxY1qcve31o3_250.giftumblr_m8q9weBNxY1qcve31o4_250.gif

Hara's teaser is absolutely cool and powerful

Have a hunch of seductive with her style, make up and her moves ;)

I love the beats both her and Jiyoung's

So far both having the same pink Pandora box that leads me to think of possibility hot pink theme ^_________^

HARA is the friggin' flawless and just so..../loss for words

I keep like replaying her teaser~ I love the fact how they tried

to make her look mature yet she still looks younger than ever.

Gosh, my babe can rock any hairstyle /tears of joy

Totatlly reminds me of ROCK U days /lalala land

her teaser reminds me about lupin because.. no one can surpass and survive her hair flip. lol it's the best!

seriously, i prefer faster beat with some dance moves.

she looks absolutely stunning just like always.

i'm sure she's gonna surprise us this time... after all the amazing karasia live stages. whether at singing or dancing no doubt that she had become more confidant.

Edited by ladydu

Music bank showed kara's comeback teaser and hara omgosh :wub:

kEBGh.png

Seriously cannot wait for next week!

O,O!!Although don't really like the make up, the clothes! BUT good!! she turns into a real lady in these pics! :blink: