[Hamtastic] Official Pandora Thread

xxoo

what i really love abt seungyeon....she can pull any image, from cute to sexy, look forward to mature image

THIS :thumbup:

and am I the only who thinks that she's looking more and more like Song JiHyo lol especially with her hair up like this or it could just be my bias eyes lol ^_^

tumblr_m83fvxWZZt1r3id23o1_500.jpg

Save the best for last? :lol:

but i dont like waiting tho ><

Can we say it loud? :tongue: my thought exactly ^_^

My expectation became higher after watched Jing and Hara's teasers.. like drop dead gorgeous..:adore:

I have so much feelings in my mind about what would be Ham's concept this time, dreamy look or daring make-up look or ....? argghh this waiting is killing me! :ah:

It's that way for most if not all the comebacks. Hammie and Cole are the most experimented on-- they usually have radical, surprising, daring transformations for every comeback. Yet Seungyeon is the most overlooked by the public. Hara and Cole always voted as sexiest (even though the other three are sexier in some areas). Meanwhile Gyuri doesn't change much between comebacks, and Jiyoung is still growing, so it's expected for her image to mature (even though they still play it safe for the most part). But for some reason expectations for Hammie is not as high, even though historically she totally rocks any image they give her.

Like it or not, most of us has a bias and will of course venerate and exaggerate her.

I didn't say that to bring down the other members and I honestly didn't even think about such a thing. That's just another way to console ourselves of her being the last one, I'm not gonna lie, I really did think of that too tho. Like Karabungahamtasy said, we all have our own bias and will also tend to praise their bias more than the others. But that doesn't mean that we dont care(or want to bring them down) the others. Each members has their own charms, hence has their own fans.

Its tomorrowwwwwwww! Are you guys ready to die :lol2: ? I'm really excited lol wonder what kind of surprise she's gonna do this time :lol:

I'm still readying my heart at the moment for cole's teaser today :P

--

Soooo Cole's teaser is out...i kindaaaa cheated on hammie a little :sweatdrop::P

I'm soooooooo ready!!!

after watched the previous awesome teasers, We can see GyulJing and HaNi have the different BGM (perhaps same song but different beat), wondering what Ham's? could it be the combination of two or what? arrgh really can't wait for tomorrow..!

xDQK.gif

Edited by rhe-c

Its tomorrowwwwwwww! Are you guys ready to die :lol2: ? I'm really excited lol wonder what kind of surprise she's gonna do this time :lol:

I'm still readying my heart at the moment for cole's teaser today :P

--

Soooo Cole's teaser is out...i kindaaaa cheated on hammie a little :sweatdrop::P

Haha I almost did too.. so sexy :sweatdrop:

But I can't betray SY!!! =)

I'm soooooooo ready!!!

after watched the previous awesome teasers, We can see GyulJing and HaNi have the different BGM, wondering what Ham's? could it be the combination of two or what? arrgh really can't wait for tomorrow..!

http://i.imm.io/xDQK.gif

If we're going by sequence, there's a high possibilty that she'll get the 'innocent' ver :( lolol not that i dont like innocent hammie but itd be nice if she can show her ~woman~ charms too :P

But there's lots of people anticipating for a smexi teaser(like cole) lol i hope so :thumbup:

flamestalker

lol she was too hot to ignore :crying:

@xxoo

me too, innocent Hammie no more :lol: I want her to showing some skin, dancing seductively and stuffs :sweatdrop: popping and waving..OMG! this better be true :rolleyes:

(Un)fortunately, DSP only give us 24 hours for spazzing and waking up from our consciousness until the group teaser release the day after tomorrow

:chipper:

OMGAHHHHHH IN ABOUT 2 HOURS, WE'RE GONNA SEE HER TEASERRRRRRR

ASDFGHJKLLQOWEOQWEN MY HEART IS NOT READY YETTTTT

lol what if her teaser is rock u style lolol no smexi ham -_-

flamestalker Nice :D not a lot of Kamilias from Canada ><

About Hammie's teaser today: SOOOO ANXIOUS.

OMG I can't wait to see how awesome she's going to be ;-;

We had sweet Jiyoung, gorgeous Hara, flawless Gyuri, sexy Nicole... And now what? I'd like a cute/elegant Seungyeon.