[Hamtastic] Official Pandora Thread

xxoo

Was watching the mr removed for miss u and pandora and I was so proud of her <3 I had some doubts if she could do the adlibs and hight note live, I know that she can do it but it's just that Pandora's dance is a bit tiring lol fortunately she pulled it out :D

@0:36~~~ is it me or ham have pinku pinku highlight?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread.. But does anyone have the photo they used in the slideshow at their comeback?

Here is the screenshot of the photo that I'm referring to :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546594_4250185849378_1650649907_n.jpg

:o

I think it was from her twitter dp back in summer 2011 (GGS promotion) then someone edit that into fantasy-like

Edited by rhe-c

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty late in saying this but wow is she absolutely gorgeous and stunning and just too hot in Pandora's MV.

I've watched it a couple of times and everytime, just like the first time I watched it, I concluded Hammie is the best looking member in the music video.

The whole concept just suits her incredibly well. The hair, the outfit especially, just oh maaan I spazz everytime <3

btw is it only...isn't hammie's outfit toooooooo revealing? and yes im complaining lol :tongue:

I don't think it's just Hammie tbh... I think the outfits this time around are too revealing. That said, the songs are great, their singing is at its best and they manage to sing it really well even while doing the dance... which is VERY hard. So I'm still loving the album ^^