[Nicori] Official PANDORA Topic

mae

^ lmao

omg love everything so far about that Pandora jacket photo and Nicole's pose on that is just o_O flawless...i think this is just like the dress version in STEP...so curious about their performance outfits ^^

i was supposed to be still on hiatus *run before caught by supermods*

Nicole looks absolutely amazing in that dress, that hairdo, that pose... :thumbup:

Can't wait to see MV and them performing live!!

Nicole's hair seems to be a darker shade of blonde from her recent pictures, I wonder what will her hair colour be for the comeback?

After Jiyoung's and Hara's teasers were out I'm counting days for Cole teaser to be release :gemhappy: They were awesome :gemflower: so I hope COle will be awesome too but I bet she will :gemhoho: And of course waiting for Pandora were killing me! Please hurry uppppp :gemhyper:

After Jiyoung's and Hara's teasers were out I'm counting days for Cole teaser to be release :gemhappy: They were awesome :gemflower: so I hope COle will be awesome too but I bet she will :gemhoho: And of course waiting for Pandora were killing me! Please hurry uppppp :gemhyper:

Me too.Cant wait for Cole's teaser.It'll be out the day after tomorrow.Wonder what hairstyle will she use?I always saw her hair tied up.I want her long hair like in A-jax Got Game.She looks gorgeous with that hairstyle :thumbup:

Me too.Cant wait for Cole's teaser.It'll be out the day after tomorrow.Wonder what hairstyle will she use?I always saw her hair tied up.I want her long hair like in A-jax Got Game.She looks gorgeous with that hairstyle :thumbup:

Yess agree! I love it more with her hair untied.

Since Gyuri's teaser is quite similar with Jiyoung's I think Cole's teaser will be with dark aura like Hara does. Hope it is cause for me Cole is the most daebak with dark concept Sure she pull off other concept absolutely daebak too :accomplished: but I personally love the dark Cole more :jogging:

I only know whatever the case she will make me explode in class tomorrow morning when I see hers.

Cole can pull up all the concepts I can think of, and she rocks in all of them.. Think Lupin and Girl's Power, she absolutely kills in both extreme concepts!

Updated the post with Nicole's teaser pic and her MV teasers!

Love her picture and the teaser!! :D

Very happy haha.

That cut totally works for her btw, I hadn't realized until I saw the teaser!