[Nicori] Official PANDORA Topic

mae

Nicole really does looked more sexy than the others. With her body figures and everything, the moment where she strips is really Hot :blushing:

And she talked more than the others in the showcase too. She has gotten alot more active now. Its good to see that :thumbup:

Pandora is a change of image and concept, but it did not reach my expectation :sweatdrop:

But hey, it is still a great song ^_^

Read a fan account regarding the Pandora showcase from baidu. She fell during rehearsal at the ending pose because the floor was slippery due to dry ice being used. She also kept on practicing her parts whenever they are free.

Read a fan account regarding the Pandora showcase from baidu. She fell during rehearsal at the ending pose because the floor was slippery due to dry ice being used. She also kept on practicing her parts whenever they are free.

Thanks for the info :)

Yooniqda_/Yuda also went to the showcase and wrote about it:

so, i checked the showcase broadcast and realized they ended the broadcast after honey.

So, after honey actually all of KARA together with the audience took a pics together. and while preparing for it, kamilia asked cole whether she is okey and nicole with her bright self answered happily (and loudly) "I'M OKAY" so no worry there.

I love the performance :D Cole did awesome, I love that she's like wild hahhaha it's just cos the other girls are so neat looking then Cole's hair is all over the place whenever she moves which is the way I like hhahaha She's really did good, the vocal the dancing then her rap break, why did I ever think it would be difficult to do hahaha Of course all those Cole special moves there the Crush Crush part is just my favorite especially the 2nd one and the move she does before the rap begins, hopefully next time some cameraman captures that moment. In Miss U she's just so cute, her vocals sounds really good :D

Kara on the way to Music Bank this morning. I think they were already at KBS around 9 or 10 am until their performance. That would have been around 8-9 hours already >.<

A1B29jTCAAAdEDg.jpg

Nicole

A1B3MxHCMAAU3bQ.jpg

credit : @GGul_YoenA

btw did her fake eyelashes fall down during the comeback performance ?

Edited by jjy

Nicole's Photos from Pandora Mini Album:

NUz1Y.jpg

0poV3.jpg

LPP9f.jpg

cr | Purisona @ twitter

QROqa.jpg

tip off: zephyrean @ twitter

I think Nicole sounded great! Like Christine touched on, it'd be nice to get more close ups of Cole :)

Excited to see the next performances.

I always laugh at Cole's kiss moves, it seems so strong rather than cute :lol:

@jjy : nooo her eyelashes were still on lol it was just cause her hair was flipping everywhere and some of it landed on top of her falsies LOL so it made her eyes look weird during the song's bridge x_X

(at first, i was like "why's nicole's eyes droopy all of a sudden" LOL, so i rewatched the perf a couple of times in HD to make sure LOL)

She looks beautiful in the Pandora pics :D Love the outfit and I'm hoping she'll get to wear this on an event, showcase her legs and back hhahha

Music Core is awesome, the camera work is just great and it captured almost all of my fave Cole parts :D Love everything about it, the hair, the outfit those clear close up of Cole and her solo rap break :D

Miss U is really cute and I'm loving this song and Cole looks really cute and if only they give her side bangs next time, and GyulCole is just ♥♥♥

zUbY4.gif

IPStW.gif

UANjQ.gifV2aiV.gif

9unun.gif2PefJ.gif

xRDmX.gifML0wg.gif

credit: giantbabyjing, karatastic @tumblr

ErHwM.jpg

credit: stylistssong@twitter

YOSHHHHHHHH Nicole in music core was just too awesome! Tho pandora supposed to be sexy I think Cole look both Sexy and cool~ Her wink & smirk was arghhhh :thankful:

I like her voice A LOT it's strong and very distinctive to me & also her rap of course :excited: and I certainly love this red outfit it makes them look so outstanding along with that awesome performance :satisfied:

I know she's looking a little crazy here and in the pics.. super funny :lol: but I find it kind of like she becomes this wild woman on stage, she's expressing exactly how she's feeling. I saw a comment that was probably joking, asking her to tone it down but when has Nicole ever toned it down for performances haha.

She goes crazy.. but I think it works here :P

Music Core has got to be the best so far, in terms of how it was filmed, I liked seeing Nicole during her parts :)

Nicole from 14th Korea-China Festival Concert:

yj42x.jpg

u88Eq.jpg

cLAIn.jpg

fRdxr.jpg

^^ with IU

:) & I think the other person is SeoHyun

http://i.imgur.com/aLZZt.gif

Lol. I miss that face of hers. Pouting her lips and looking dorky. :eyelove: Somehow, that look of hers remind me of her look during KARA4 period.

https://p.twimg.com/A1B3MxHCMAAU3bQ.jpg

Her face looks so fresh in this pic. She looks better if the make-up isn't too thick most of the times.

Yup, no one can stop her when she takes the stage. The fierceness and charisma is all there when she performs this kind of songs. She's always being the vessel of the concept, looking sexy and all, using her facial expressions and gestures to intrigue and pull the audience in. I just can't stand her attractions.

Edited by Redresonance

^

in another way, it just shows that the girls are really working hard while sacrificing this and that to comeback to korean musical stages. i hope her mass media and netizens can hold back their criticisms. just sit back and enjoy the show, else shut up.

I really love Nicole when she's on stage, people wouldn't know what she like off stage while she's on it. Anyway love both Nicole whether it on or off stage. Ok back on stage, I love how her performance was & will always full of energy, it's worth to be looking forward to. I have only saw KARA live performance once and I think it's worth all my time when they give their best while on stage. So I read mae's comment about someone said/probably joking for her to toned it down well for me she shouldn't.

Pandora performance is DAEBAK! Hope to see the remix pandora performance soon & also improvisation of cole rap part dance. :lol:

I've been enjoying watching Pandora performances and of course Cole usually takes most of my attention ahhahaa but she's really awesome on this promotion, yes I'm bias hahahahha been noticing she sometimes change the choreo for her first part lol Looking forward to some more :D

Cole toning down the performance is a no-no hahahaha I love it when she goes really hyper on stage lol

I really like Cole's rap today and her hair flows naturally and she has some good close ups and she looks really pretty during her ow part :D