[Nicori] Official PANDORA Topic

mae

Thank you everyone for all the pictures. So, we've finally reached the end of promotions for Pandora.

I'm glad that during this promotion round, Nicole has been more outspoken and talk more in front of the camera. I guess the mc-ing stint helped her a lot.

I really like the pics and fancams from Hallyu Dream Concert because she seemed really happy there :)

Her hairstyle's really good on her for the Hallyu Concert, especially in these two pics:

http://i.imgur.com/DRXAZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6AUSp.jpg

Her hair's flow makes her look more feminine in the first one while the shape of her hair in the second one shows coolness and attitude with her expression.

^ you me both. I loved every single Pandora performance, Kara hits a homerun each time they perform! I dunno why but established girl groups nowadays usually arent that energetic, spot on with their performances. And I'm been so impressed with Kara's professionalism and performance quality. Kara jjang!

• 4 weeks later...

I really loved Cole in the recent Pandora performance. With her new hair color and new moves, it was a new experience? lol. I really appreciate that Nicole always adds something new to the performances :)!

Love those caps, thanks! Wow at this pic. She looks so charming, lady-like and womanly in this performance especially with her hairstyle like this :blushing:. So grown up rather than her usual cheerful dorky and bubbly self which makes her have a younger image. But you can still see faint sides her dorkiness during her performance too when she smiles. Her smiles always make her look so cute and younger if she don't deliberately look strong and fierce with it.

• 2 weeks later...

probably this is the last Pandora stage with Cole's blonde hair ? she kinda looked more fierce with blonde hair , i prefer her blonde hair for pandora stage~ :gemsorry:

Yeah, I also find that her blonde hair goes better with Pandora's concept. Or I need some time to get used to seeing her with dark hair now after seeing her perform Pandora with blonde for so long. Both hair colours are nice, but I still prefer her darker long hairstyle now. Looks really smooth and shiny from the caps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...