[Nicori] Official PANDORA Topic

mae

Nicole mentioned her neck on the Vitamin show with Gyuri, do you suppose it has to do with that move before her rap?? :P

If I understand correctly, it was due to a Lupin dance move. She had to go for therapy for the neck injury :crying: I think thats why she always does her stretching before dancing

Nicole's exceptionally sexy in these pics. I can definitely say that they really made the concept of Pandora as how they described it during the teasers and pre-promotions. The outfits are really attractive and provocative - in a positive manner of course. They really outline the girls' figures and complement them well.

I'm so happy that this promotion, Cole has so many fancams

^ lol yeah me too :lol: strangely even its not up to that scale, but i feel like its 2009 all over again :P

the only thing that i feel bad about these Pandora comeback is that they came during the period of Gangnam Style phenomenon, if its during normal time pretty sure they getting more award than this period :P ...well if any, at least they compete against Psy, a respected senior even before this whole Gangnam thing ^_^

qo7TK.gifTubAp.gif9X0cl.gif

KrIWD.gifaydtQ.gif

6k5iG.gifWyOhP.gif

Thanks Nov for the gifs, fierce and smexy Nikori :wub: I love that fancam of her lol And during Step she's smiling a lot hahahha so cute and pretty :D

Yeah too bad that the time Kara came back is the time Gangnam stlye blows up internationally but I'm very happy about this promotional period, the girls are awesome in this comeback and Cole is just so fierce in the performance and her vocals ♥♥♥ I love it lol

Lol at cole's dorky shocked expression. Don't mean to laugh at her near fall but the sudden change in her face to the shocked look is just too cute to not smile at. Luckily she recovered fast, if not she may have gotten injured.

Found this Nicole focused fancam for Hallyu Dream Concert in Gwangju. After watching all their performances for Pandora, I realized that Nicole throws her hair around the most. Her hair is always messy at the end of the performance ..lol.

Pandora + talk + Step

Also from the same uploader is the fancam for kara during the ending segment. I think she talked to Mir. Hara and Nicole went missing near the end and Gyuri was like trying to find them .LOL

Edited by jjy

Thanks jjy for the fancam, thankful for all the glorious Cole fancams for Pandora promotions, it's making me really happy hahahahha

Yeah Cole's hair is usually all over the place, but she's been tidying it up lately ahahhaha guess she saw some of her pics during perfs lol

That fancam of Pandora and Step is so nice, and Cole is all smiles during Step, so pretty and fun hahahhaa It's funny when Gyul seems to be looking for the missing HaNi lol

Also from the same uploader is the fancam for kara during the ending segment. I think she talked to Mir. Hara and Nicole went missing near the end and Gyuri was like trying to find them .LOL

from this fancam,you can see Cole chatted wit Mir around 1:28.After all the artists went to the front stage,Kara stood there and after a while they moved to the front.Hani after saw so many artists at the front stage they decided to turn back and left GyulJingHam alone.At 3:56,you can see Hani red and blonde hair there LOL.Thats why in the other fancam,we can see Gyul tried to loook for Hani LOL

cr:uploader